icam

Jargon explanation please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 857 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

sorry to be a "Nerd" but can someone please explain what you mean when you say have sent the "sod off" letter. I have had an offer from the RBS of £500 which i am rejecting, have just sent off Response to settlement offer letter and awaiting reply, (is this the sod off letter!!!). please can someone clarify.

Thanks

Icam

Hi Icam,

A sod off letter could be one of two. The one you have sent to them rejecting thier partial offer or the ones they send you in response to your request for repayment of the charges.

Please Click The Scales if I have been of help to you.

Kensington Mortgages withdrawn. no costs

NatWest Settled in full

Abbey Court Settled in Full

Capital 1 settled in full

Halifax settled in full :D

Thanks Teddea, just needed that clarified.

what is a sar pls

click on the link that the word SAR has created in your post, and all will be revealed!

click on the link that the word SAR has created in your post, and all will be revealed!

thankyou for your help