HFO - OFT - gloryhunter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3675 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

been a long time since I visited this brilliant site,

after my run in with Alasdair Turnbull and his company and won with the brilliant people on this site

playing a massive part in my victory :)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?298234-HFO-Claimform-old-welcome-loan-from-2004-**DISCONTINUED**

Well alot has happened to since my victory

unfortunately my marriage didn't last and

I do blame HFO in part

,putting a lot of pressure on myself and family but thats all water under the bridge now and life goes on.

had a letter today from the Office of fair trading telling me that all three of Mr Turnbull's have appealed OFT's decision

and have asked if I could attend after my witness statement that I sent into them.

I for one would be happy to attend and sink these nasty tactics company's.

Hope some of the members on here who helped me are still here.

Regards Gloryhunter

:) HFO fan club member :) HFO V GLORYHUNTER ( WON ) :)

0 - 1

This relates to the suspension of the credit licence as referred to on this thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?416954-Roxburghe-loses-licence&highlight=HFO

All those affected by the suspension have appealed so that is probably why the OFT have asked for evidence.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I've alerted as many people as possible, apologies for those I've missed, but I've no PM facility, could everyone who has had dealings with HFO/ Roxburghe please contact the OFT with their dealings with this rabble, can't believe they're appealing with the way they've carried on over the years.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

I've still got that fake 'delivery' card they used to send out, already sent it to the OFT but can send it again as evidence they meant to deliberately mislead consumers into contacting them.

This appeal process is madness, the OFT must have plenty of evidence against all three companies to quash the appeal.

Clearly they have never wanted to get their house in order, relying on consumer ignorance and the usual DCA pseudo legal letters.

Self same letter received yesterday. OFT have my 'fake' delivery card plus the stuff sent when I responded to it (including envelope posted in SW19)

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate