Claiming Santander / River Island Card charges?

jooshy87
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3385 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just completed the N1 to take New Day to the small claims court for £414 late payment charges and £653.90 of interest in restitution, so in about 16 days i should know if they want to fight it.

Keep us posted sidabm - I am interested to know the outcome and good luck ! :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Well they have filed an acknoledgement saying they intend to defend, they now have until 4th November to file a defence. So far they have not stated a breakdown of the cost they have incurred, so will be interested in their defence. Will keep you updated on progress

• 2 weeks later...

Owch

Wish I had seen this thread sooner.

What were your Particulates of Claim? In Credit card reclaims the POC should be too big to fit on MCOL and would need to be issued via Northampton money claims center..

Would also help for both of you to have your own threads.

FYI my reference thread for a recently "concluded claim" is here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?423713-Barclaycard-Link

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Without knowing the OPs POC im not sure anyone can offer much advice atm

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

• 2 months later...