Baz1994

Morgan stanley/barclaycard cpp refund

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1979 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

due to the weak agreement to resolve the cpp issue,it was agreed interest was only refundable at 8% and BC seem to have followed this, although obviously you were charged compound interest on your account. The 8% should in any case have been refunded to you less 20% tax which you can reclaim if a non taxpayer. Personally I would argue it out with BC on both counts

Many thanks for your reply. Where can I find details regarding this decision ? Or am I probably wasting my time ?

Don't really want another issue with FOS at the moment as have no confidence in them. May have to just accept it as can see this dragging on for another few years !