Data Validation form query over T's and C's?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3681 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

when we started with the current employer we signed upto a T's and C's Matrix document detailing all our terms etc.

We have recently been sent a data validation form to confirm our information is correct on "their system",

amongst some mistakes in the document ranging from Surname spelt incorrect and Redundancy terms ect,

they reference a different T's and C's document that they have tried to create themselves with has most of our original terms missing,

( the reason they say is that they dont use word any more and have moved to excel :).

Anyway they have asked us to sign this data validation form with any amendments and return to them.

I am happy to make any amendments but i dont want to sign anything untill the resend out a corrected form? so have sent back the form highlighting the mistakes, they have replied stating they cannot make any changes as i haven't signed it :).

Im i right in what i am doing? as signing it could mean accepting the T's and C's referenced and being worse off?

Thanks

Absolutely. As whatever you sign, you are signing in or signing away for good- don't think you can disagree with something after the event and that they will just change it, because they won't. Disagree before signing and sealing it not afterwards!