Lending Stream, CRS and Scotcall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3678 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi just wondering if I can get a bit of advice as I've no idea where to start.

I stupidly took out several loans with lending stream to which I've buried my head in the sand and ignored paying for about 12 months, theses have been handed over to CRS.

CRS have sent several txt messages yesterday saying they will be sending their 'field agents' Scotcall out in the next 5 days, what's the likely hood of them actually turning up?

I want to get this sorted and offer a monthly repayment, whats the best way of dealing with this? Email? letter? and do I speak to Lending Stream or CRS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm actually terrified of them turning up at home.

Many Thanks

Ignore them. Scotcall and CRS only get involved when the debt is bad. They dont play with enforceable debts.

If Lending stream still own the debt, then take it up with them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Tell them to Eff off in whatever way you like.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387366-Harassment-amp-Threat-of-Doorstep-Visit

have a read of that.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D