style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3657 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Advice needed on pcn unfair charge

can some one tell me the correct signage that for a parking bay on the Main Street

also I used it as dropped of parcels at the post office ,

lines are broken and faded,

writing on road is barely visible ,

didn't receive the first letter so they increased this,

can some one please give me advice to appeal this,

and the correct way signs should be displayed,

I've yet to contact cornwall council for photo evidence

confirming the contravention and how the ticket was issued,

Edited by Lottielu
Title need more info

Did you park to left of the lines or to the right? It looks a narrow road, so it looks like if you parked to the left of the lines then it would be an obvious obstruction to those on both left and right ( who I assumed would be parked)

I can't read the Charge Certificate you posted, but the very fact that you have a Charge Certificate suggests that the deadline for appeals expired. Have they now re-issued a Notice to Owner to you? If not, then you don't have a right of appeal as things stand.

The photos don't show enough to be able to give an opinion. There appears to be a loading bay, separated from the main carriageway by a broken white line. It is signed for loading only. I don't see a problem with the signs and lines, but more photos would help.

You need to get into the appeals process by having a Notice to Owner re-issued to you. If you have that, then you could appeal it. Do you have anything to prove what you were doing when the ticket was issued, eg receipt or proof of postage for when you were inside the post office?

didn't receive the first letter so they increased this, can some one please give me advice to appeal this,

Do you mean you didn't receive the Notice to Owner?

If so, wait for the Order for Recovery and submit a witness statement, which will set it back to the NtO.

Did you park to left of the lines or to the right? It looks a narrow road, so it looks like if you parked to the left of the lines then it would be an obvious obstruction to those on both left and right ( who I assumed would be parked)

Hi I was parked on the right side of the line