Is it the end for ATOS

djgordyp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3683 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet or not.

While being directed to another site I decided to do a little browsing and searching and came across this from Jackie Baillie of the Labour party in scotland

So discredited has the process become that even Atos is pulling out of carrying out the assessments for the UK Government and has indicated clearly that it is because of attacks on staff and the reputational damage that it has suffered. The helpful briefing from Inclusion Scotland states:

“the Work Capability Assessment is unfit for purpose regardless of who is contracted to carry it out.”

I point out as gently as I can to the Scottish National Party the hypocrisy of its back benchers lodging motion after motion heaping condemnation on Atos, when we heard not a word when NHS Lanarkshire and Salus made a profit by helping Atos to deliver the very assessments that are so abhorred. That is another case of people saying one thing in public and another in private.

The full debate can be found here. Just page down a couple of times http://www.theyworkforyou.com/sp/?id=2014-03-04.4.0&s=atos#g4.12

Elsewhere on that site I found out that atos are looking to be able to access medical records!!

Edited by citizenB
smaller font

HALIFAX: 13/01/07 Sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter (marked as rec'd 16/01)

Paid in full in March 07

So discredited has the process become that even Atos is pulling out of carrying out the assessments for the UK Government and has indicated clearly that it is because of attacks on staff

I would like to see any evidence that ATOS staff have been attacked.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

So ATOS is backing out?

Someonoe else taking over?

HMM reminds me of the final lines of a Who song.

"Here comes the new boss, same as the old boss"

Taking a poke at the world

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

I was thinking along the same lines as that song.........or the new boss being even worse, I cant see government actually improving things for us.