Rapid Reclaim advice.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2605 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey hopefully someone on here can help me out

i signed off Tuesday this week as i started a job Wednesday.

Now at the interview i was told this was a job

but on my first day i was told it wasn't that i wouldn't be getting a wage but a training allowance.

By Friday id had enough,

I'm gay and people where being homophobic although it wasn't at me i still found it offensive and upsetting,

using drugs openly and openly dealing them.

there where people fighting and on Friday one guy almost got bottled.

As a result of what I'd witnessed and seen i felt like it wasn't a safe environment to be in.

What id like to know is if for those reason will i be able to go for a rapid reclaim ?

Any help is kindly welcomed

You can certainly apply for a Rapid Reclaim. When it comes to the matter of the reason you left the job, each case is looked at individually by a Decision Maker if there's any doubts. We can't, therefore, say for sure what the decision will be, but it sounds to me like you have a case: you were deceived as to the nature of the position, and found yourself working in a toxic environment with violence and other open criminality.

They may wish to contact your employer to hear their side of the story, but in a case like this they may decide against doing so.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

If you leave your job intentionally or if you get dismissed for gross misconduct, you get a sanction for 26 weeks which means no JSA for 26 weeks so it is really important to show evidence of good reason to leave that job.

Were there any police call outs [CAD reference number]?

There is no sanction if you leave a job during the initial one-month trial period so was it a trial period?

If you told the JCP that you starting a job [hence the sign off], to avoid an adverse decision you need to give a good cause and evidence in your new claim. A statement from your boss will help [about the incidents]. Other than that, you never leave a job voluntarily because JCP is all too keen to disallow claim and save money.

So the issue is not about rapid reclaim [how quick you get the money] but about the fact that they will want to say no.