sophiedog1

ppi success with aviva for old welcome loans

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1998 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I rang welcome on 28th jan 2014 for all my account details as i had loans historically with them,

they gave me all account numbers and explained that i would have to contact aviva about loans prior to 2003,

i rang them and they sent me a questionaire that i filled in

you cant imagine how shocked i was today 21/3/2014 to receive offer of ppi redress for 3,200 less than 8 weeks

and no fob off amazing underwriter pays out.

I had read on most forums that it would be a battle but it wasnt so if you have a claim do it yourself and just go for it.

good work

did you get all the paperwork first?

if you had multiple loans

and they were refinancing each time

unless they were very small ones

i'd expect altot more than that for pre 2004 loans.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Hi thankyou

They were only small loans they were re-financed but they only run for a few months each.

No i didnt get all the paperwork but to be honest on my calculations thought i was only getting about 2,300 based on what paperwork i had and knowing how long i paid them for.

But am pleased they just accepted the claim without having to go to FOS.

X

Hi

Sorry meant to say i had been reading your forum for weeks prior to claiming which really inspired me to have a go on my own so thankyou

X

excellent - about to do same having had runaround from broker and welcome.

sophiedog - do you have an address for Aviva??

Intend

Hi

Yes it is

Aviva Insurance

Chief Executives Office

PO Box 78

78 Surrey Street

Norwich

NR1 3EB

Tele: 0800409 6758

Good Luck they were very helpful give them a ring and they will send you the form i did and had it within a few days.

• Confused 1

Hi Sophiedog1

Congratulations on your result.

I am in a similar situation as you were and if you don't mind me asking, what details did you have regarding connection between Underwriter and Welcome ? Also on what basis do you present your PPI claim ?

Cheers

Hi

I was told by welcome who the underwriter was and I claimed misselling on the grounds that I was not given the option by welcome they just added ppi to loans.

I rang Aviva and they were very helpful I only gave them one account number and they then traced several loans and paid out.

Thanks and good luck

Hi

I was told by welcome who the underwriter was and I claimed misselling on the grounds that I was not given the option by welcome they just added ppi to loans.

I rang Aviva and they were very helpful I only gave them one account number and they then traced several loans and paid out.

Thanks and good luck

Hi sophiedog1,

Thanks for your response.

Did you have a broker involved and if so who was it ?

Cheers

I rang welcome on 28th jan 2014 for all my account details as i had loans historically with them,

they gave me all account numbers and explained that i would have to contact aviva about loans prior to 2003,

i rang them and they sent me a questionaire that i filled in

you cant imagine how shocked i was today 21/3/2014 to receive offer of ppi redress for 3,200 less than 8 weeks

and no fob off amazing underwriter pays out.

I had read on most forums that it would be a battle but it wasnt so if you have a claim do it yourself and just go for it.

Congratulations indeed!!

I'm just filling in the paperwork to try claiming PPI back from a Welcome Finance loan in the late 90's!!

Here's hoping mine is as swiftly dealt with as yours was!

Well done...

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it!!