fkofilee

Lowell Group Result - [Almost Completed]

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2071 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Guys

This is an addition to my "Become Debt Free" Process...

Ive had a wonderful discussion via email with the Customer Relations Department who took 10 weeks to resolve the complaint but its worth it...

I also would like to add the complaint has mostly been dealt with via Email but did a few calls to chase them up.

Dear Fkofilee

Original Creditor: Capital One

Original Creditor: Three Mobile

Original Creditor: Orange

Original Creditor: Vodafone

Original Creditor: O2 (UK) Ltd

I write further to our telephone conversation on the 11 March 2014 and my email sent to you on the same date. I fully noted the points you raised during the telephone call.

My understanding of your complaint is that you are dissatisfied that you have received correspondence from us in relation to the above accounts, when you dispute your liability for all of the accounts. In addition, you have stated that you believe the default dates have been elongated by the Original Creditors, prior to the Lowell Group purchasing the above accounts. You have also stated that it is our responsibility to prove you are liable for the above accounts.

Firstly, I can confirm that the Lowell Group purchased the above accounts in good faith from the original creditors and having reviewed these accounts, I feel that our contact has been appropriate.

With regards to your comments concerning the elongation of the defaults, I can advise that the

Information Commissioner’s Office guidance states that “Accounts should normally be filed as being in default where payments due have not been received for six months”. Therefore taking this statement into account, I can confirm that the period of time in which the defaults were registered against you, is reasonable and I am satisfied that no error has been made.

In relation to your former Capital Once account, which has been purchased by the Lowell Group, I can confirm that this debt is valid and due. You have received the evidence to prove that you are liable for this account. The outstanding balance for this account is £636.43. Please contact our Collections Department on 0844 844 4716 to pay this amount or set up an affordable repayment plan with us.

With regards to the above Telecommunications account’s, I previously advised you on the telephone call of 11 March 2014, we are not obliged to send original agreements on these types of accounts. As these accounts are Service Agreements and not Credit Agreements, they are not governed by the provisions of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Consequently, there is no requirement to complete and sign any such 'agreement' in order to obtain an account of this nature.

Telecommunications accounts can be obtained by telephone, over the internet and by mail order and therefore, we are not obliged to provide you with a copy of any such agreement. Activation of the sim card is an acceptance of the agreement and its terms and conditions.

I can confirm that I have closed the above telecommunications accounts and have arranged for the defaults which are registered in relation to these accounts to be removed. Please allow 50 days for the information to be amended. I have taken the commercial decision to carry out the above; this is with the view of resolving your complaint without further delay.

The former Capital One account will remain open and I would request that you contact our Collections Department on the details above, to discuss an affordable repayment option.

In addition, I can confirm that the Lowell Group hold the two following accounts in your name. Please also contact our Collections Department to discuss your intentions.

Original Creditor: EE Limited (formerly T-Mobile UK Ltd)

Last Payment Date: 10 September 2011

Connection Date: 2 May 2009

Original Creditor: Three Mobile

Last Payment Date: 16 December 2011

Connection Date: 24 October 2011

I trust that this now concludes the matter. If you do have any further questions, please let me know.

To me... that is a total sorting of £3600!! Im down to 5K! Im getting there...

About these 2 extra accounts... Im going to challenge them with Lowell... I really am channeled to get this done and when im debt free a large donation is going to be made!

Well done Fkofilee, keep on going.

Welcome to Consumer Action Group

'Challenges are what makes life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.'

Joshua J. Marine

1) CLAIM BACK ALL PENALTY CHARGES CLICK HERE

2) CLAIM BACK ALL MIS-SOLD PPI CLICK HERE

3) COMPOUNDED CONTRACTUAL INTEREST CLICK HERE

4) REQUEST CCA FROM CREDITOR CLICK HERE

5) OFT- UNENFORCEABLE AGREEMENTS CLICK HERE

6) CAREY V HSBC (2009) CLICK HERE

7) DON'T BE BULLIED BY CREDITORS / DCA's CLICK HERE

8) IN DEBT DON'T PANIC CLICK HERE

9) FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT CLICK HERE

10) SALE OF GOODS ACT-EDUCATE YOUR RETAILER CLICK HERE

11) DISTANCE SELLING-EDUCATE YOR RETAILERCLICK HERE

12) SOGA SUMMARY CLICK HERE

13) WHICH? TEMPLATES [/url]CLICK HERE

14) DOES YOU BANK TREAT YOU FAIRLY BCOBSCLICK HERE

15) EVERYTHING HOUSING CLICK HERE

16) UTILITY BACKBILLING CLICK HERE

17) OFGEM - COMPLAINTSCLICK HERE

18) OFCOM - COMPLAINTS CLICK HERE

DON'T GIVE UP, THIS SITE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH GUIDANCE AND EMPOWERMENT

Don't forget to donate to this site

Please let us know how your problem has been resolved, it could help fellow Caggers