BankFodder BankFodder

rds60h

ATOS.......WHY and WHO ?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2207 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have posted this on another Forum, but I believe as many people as possible should be aware of this !!

ATOS are trying to get out of the Work Capability Assessments contract, but they haven't asked to pull out of the new PIP Contracts that they were awarded, which means they are still performing physical assessments of people making PIP claims !!

ATOS want out of the WCAs because of the huge numbers of appeals that are made and have the ATOS decisions reversed and because they have managed to accumulate a huge backlog/waiting list for these assessments because of how inept they are.

ATOS have also shown their inaptitude with the delays that they occured while introducing the new MOT system and regulations............................In case you didn't know they hold the contract for the VOSA vehicle checks !!!!

The ATOS record of inability to perform Government contracts doesn't stop there ...................NS&I yes, National Savings & Investments the Government’s savings arm, admitted earlier this year that "Its share of the savings market had sunk to a record low."

And who has the contract to run NS&I ? Yes you guessed it ATOS !!!!

So with ATOS showing on several fronts how useless they are why are they still being considered for any contracts, never mind awarded, Also, who has been awarding them these contracts ?

I am of the opinion of Why and Who is continuing to award these contracts to ATOS ?

And I believe that it needs serious investigation.