BankFodder BankFodder

allison6564

Littlewoods and Choice Agent Balance Care 1995 to date

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2124 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Found some old statement from Feb 95 to 2000 from my Littlewoods Account and can see that Agent Balance Care Insurance has been added every month.

These were up in the loft and even though I still ahve the account the next lot of statement I have start again in 2009, so theres a gap from 2000 to 2009.

There is nothing else in the file and if any paperwork relating to cover was sent it would of been in the old file as I used to keep everything.

Is this the same as PPI?

I have also found similar for a Choice account that I have..statement from opening the account in Jan 94 to 2001, then a gap and start again in 2009.

Has anyone claimed fomr a catalogue before is it the same as for credit cards

yes its PPI and yes claim the same as for a credit card.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.

How are you getting on with these as I have Choice and LIttlewoods agent balcne care too from same period

I dunno Allison..go ask yourself it's your thread :lol:

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.

hahahahah thats really made me laugh....me askig myself. lol I had searched to see if anyone else had dealings with them. Think I need to have a rest from this ppi its sending me crazy hahahax

Not done anything to be honest but the acocunt is still active with Littlewoods so might have to give it a go.