• Tweets

• They did reply to my defence stating it would fail and enclosed copies of NOA, DN Term letter and account statements. All copies of T&C's that could be reconstructions and the IP address on there resolves to the town where MBNA offices are, not my location
    • Here are 7 of our top tips to help you connect with young people who have left school or otherwise disengaged.View the full article
    • My defence was standard no paperwork:   1.The Defendant contends that the particulars of claim are generic in nature. The Defendant accordingly sets out its case below and relies on CPR r 16.5 (3) in relation to any particular allegation to which a specific response has not been made. 2. Paragraph 1 is noted. The Defendant has had a contractual relationship with MBNA Limited in the past. The Defendant does not recognise the reference number provided by the claimant within its particulars and has sought verification from the claimant who is yet to comply with requests for further information. 3. Paragraph 2 is denied. The Defendant maintains that a default notice was never received. The Claimant is put to strict proof to that a default notice was issued by MBNA Limited and received by the Defendant. 4. Paragraph 3 is denied. The Defendant is unaware of any legal assignment or Notice of Assignment allegedly served from either the Claimant or MBNA Limited. 5. On the 02/01/2023 the Defendant requested information pertaining to this claim by way of a CCA 1974 Section 78 request. The claimant is yet to respond to this request. On the 19/05/2023 a CPR 31.14 request was sent to Kearns who is yet to respond. To date, 02/06/2023, no documentation has been received. The claimant remains in default of my section 78 request. 6. It is therefore denied with regards to the Defendant owing any monies to the Claimant, the Claimant has failed to provide any evidence of proof of assignment being sent/ agreement/ balance/ breach or termination requested by CPR 31.14, therefore the Claimant is put to strict proof to: (a) show how the Defendant entered into an agreement; and (b) show and evidence the nature of breach and service of a default notice pursuant to Section 87(1) CCA1974 (c) show how the claimant has reached the amount claimed for; and (d) show how the Claimant has the legal right, either under statute or equity to issue a claim; 7. As per Civil Procedure Rule 16.5(4), it is expected that the Claimant prove the allegation that the money is owed. 8. On the alternative, as the Claimant is an assignee of a debt, it is denied that the Claimant has the right to lay a claim due to contraventions of Section 136 of the Law of Property Act and Section 82A of the consumer credit Act 1974. 9. By reasons of the facts and matters set out above, it is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief.
    • Monika the first four pages of the Private parking section have at least 12 of our members who have also been caught out on this scam site. That's around one quarter of all our current complaints. Usually we might expect two current complaints for the same park within 4 pages.  So you are in good company and have done well in appealing to McDonalds in an effort to resolve the matter without having  paid such a bunch of rogues. Most people blindly pay up. Met . Starbucks and McDonalds  are well aware of the situation and seem unwilling to make it easier for motorists to avoid getting caught. For instance, instead of photographing you, if they were honest and wanted you  to continue using their services again, they would have said "Excuse me but if you are going to go to Mc donalds from here, it will cost you £100." But no they kett quiet and are now pursuing you for probably a lot more than £100 now. They also know thst  they cannot charge anything over the amount stated on the car park signs. Their claims for £160 or £170 are unlawful yet so many pay that to avoid going to Court. When the truth is that Met are unlikely to take them to Court since they know they will lose. The PCNs are issued on airport land which is covered by Byelaws so only the driver can be pursued, not the keeper. But they keep writing to you as they do not know who was driving unless you gave it away when you appealed. Even if they know you were driving they should still lose in Court for several reasons. The reason we ask you to fill out our questionnaire is to help you if MET do decide to take you to Court in the end. Each member who visited the park may well have different experiences while there which can help when filling out a Witness statement [we will help you with that if it comes to it.] if you have thrown away the original PCN  and other paperwork you obviously haven't got a jerbil or a guinea pig as their paper makes great litter boxes for them.🙂 You can send an SAR to them to get all the information Met have on you to date. Though if you have been to several sites already, you may have done that by now. In the meantime, you will be being bombarded by illiterate debt collectors and sixth rate solicitors all threatening you with ever increasing amounts as well as being hung drawn and quartered. Their letters can all be safely ignored. On the odd chance that you may get a Letter of Claim from them just come back to us and we will get you to send a snotty letter back to them so that they know you are not happy, don't care a fig for their threats and will see them off in Court if they finally have the guts to carry on. If you do have the original PCN could you please post it up, carefully removing your name. address and car registration number but including dates and times. If not just click on the SAR to take you to the form to send to Met.
    • In order for us to help you we require the following information:- [if there are more than one defendant listed - tell us] 1 defendant   Which Court have you received the claim from ? County Court Business Centre, Northampton   Name of the Claimant ? LC Asset 2 S.A R.L   Date of issue – . 28/04/23   Particulars of Claim   What is the claim for –    (1) The Claimant ('C') claims the whole of the outstanding balance due and payable under an agreement referenced xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and opened effective from xx/xx/2017. The agreement is regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974 ('CCA'), was signed by the Defendant ('D') and from which credit was extended to D.   (2) D failed to comply with a Default Notice served pursuant to s87 (1) CCA and by xx/xx/2022 a default was recorded.   (3) As at xx/xx/2022 the Defendant owed MBNA LTD the sum of 12,xxx.xx. By an agreement in writing the benefit of the debt has been legally assigned to C effective xx/xx/2022 and made regular upon C serving a Notice of Assignment upon D shortly thereafter.   (4) And C claims- 1. 12,xxx.xx 2. Interest pursuant to Section 69 County Courts Act 1984 at a rate of 8% per annum from xx/01/2023 to xx/04/2023 of 2xx.xx and thereafter at a daily rate of 2.52 to date of judgement or sooner payment. Date xx/xx/2023   What is the total value of the claim? 12k   Have you received prior notice of a claim being issued pursuant to paragraph 3 of the PAPDC (Pre Action Protocol) ? Yes   Have you changed your address since the time at which the debt referred to in the claim was allegedly incurred? No   Did you inform the claimant of your change of address? N/A Is the claim for - a Bank Account (Overdraft) or credit card or loan or catalogue or mobile phone account? Credit Card   When did you enter into the original agreement before or after April 2007 ? After   Do you recall how you entered into the agreement...On line /In branch/By post ? Online   Is the debt showing on your credit reference files (Experian/Equifax /Etc...) ? Yes, but amount differs slightly   Has the claim been issued by the original creditor or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim. DP issued claim   Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? Not that I recall...   Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor? Not that I recall...   Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Sums in Arrears”  or " Notice of Arrears "– at least once a year ? Yes   Why did you cease payments? Loss of employment main cause   What was the date of your last payment? Early 2021   Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved? No   Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor and make any attempt to enter into a debt management plan? No   -----------------------------------
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

CCA non comp - gargoil vs lowell financial

gargoil
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3927 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I haven't posted about this but getting to the stage I may need some advise or help so heres the story so far:-

1) 18th August 2006 CCA request sent to Lowell Financial

2) Lowell sent payment demand although in default

3) 5th October, sent following letter to Lowell also CC'd to West Yorkshire TS:-

Lowell Financial

PO Box 172

Leeds

LS11 9WS 05/10/2006

Your ref: XXXX

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

Dear Sir/Madam,

You have now failed to supply me with a copy of the original signed agreement for the alleged “debt” you are trying to enforce. This request was sent on 18/08/2006 together with the statutory fee of £1.00.

I have given you more than enough time to supply the original signed agreement and you have now exceeded the allowed time. By not supplying the documentation I believe you have now committed a criminal act under the legislation contained within section 77 (1) and section 78 (1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

You are reminded that you were obliged to supply these documents, whether you are the original creditor or not, under section 189 of the CCA 1974.

I do not acknowledge any debt to Lowell Financial Ltd/Lowell Portfolio Ltd.

As you are aware, a credit agreement that is not properly documented and signed by the customer is totally unenforceable under the CCA and therefore is a complete defence to any court claim that is issued.

I will therefore no longer be making payments against this "debt" as it is unenforceable. I now consider the matter closed and no further correspondence regarding payment will be entered into. On 2nd October you sent me a letter demanding payment of this alleged debt, even though you are in default. I now feel you have left me no choice but to report this matter to Trading Standards

Additionally I require the removal of any defaults entered against my name. You have 14 days to comply and confirm in writing or I will apply to my local Sheriff Court for an order to enforce compliance, together with damages at the discretion of the court.

Yours Faithfully,

gargoil

CCWest Yorkshire Trading Standards Service

Also sent this letter to West Yorkshire on the same date:-

West Yorkshire Trading Standards Service

Trading Standards Complex

PO Box 5

Nepshaw Lane South

Morley

Leeds

LS27 OQP

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to complain about a company Lowell Financial, resident at PO Box 172, Leeds, LS11 9WS. This company have been contacting me in order to recover a debt which I do not acknowledge to them.

On 18th August 2006 I wrote to Lowell Financial requesting a copy of the original signed credit agreement in respect of an alleged debt this company had been contacting me about. This is my right under the legislation contained within s.78 (1) Consumer Credit Act 1974 (s.77 (1) for fixed sum credit) I enclosed the statutory amount of £1 (by postal order) as payment fee, PO Serial Number 18500528.

Lowell Financial are obliged to supply these documents, whether they are the original creditor or not under S189 of the CCA 1974.

On 5th September 2006, Nigel Beaven a Lowell Financial collections advisor acknowledged this request by letter. The letter stated that the information would be sent out to me and they would be in contact shortly after.

Lowell Financial failed to provide the requested documentation within the prescribed time. On 2nd October 2006 Nigel Beaven, again acting on behalf of Lowell Financial sent me a letter stating I was in arrears in regards to payment of this “debt”. The letter also stated that Lowell would have no option but to take further action against me to recover “outstanding monies.” if payment was not received within 3 days.

On 4th September a representative of Lowell Financial telephoned me also requesting payment. I informed the gentleman that I would not be making payment nor did I acknowledge this debt.

I believe this company have now committed a criminal offence as they have failed to provide a copy of the original signed credit agreement and have been in default for more than one month since the initial 12 working days allowable under the above mentioned legislation expired.

A default has been recorded on my credit file in respect to this matter and I would like to have it removed as I believe it has been applied unlawfully. Also I believe that Lowell Financial will continue to pursue me both by telephone and letter to repay this alleged debt.

Today I have written to them asking them to remove this default and to confirm to me that I owe them no money. I would you to investigate this company regarding this matter and take action against them. I am of the opinion that they are unfit to hold a consumer credit license.

I have included a copy of the cca request sent to Lowell Financial on 18/8 and also a copy of the complaint/ non compliance letter I have sent them today (5th September.)

Yours Faithfully

Gargoil

CC Lowell Financial

BOS

Claim No.3 for £589.75+8%, Decree received, Sheriffs Officers instructed to serve a charge 21/4!

Claim No.4:- claiming £1507.00, Court Papers submitted 5/4 !

4) Sent Data Protection Act S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) away to them

5)16/10 sent the following letter to Lowell Financial as they continued to telephone me and claim not to receive the previous letter.

Lowell Financial

PO Box 172

Leeds

LS11 9WS 16/10/2006

Your ref: xxxxx

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

Dear Sir/Madam,

Despite my previous letter of 5th October 2006 you have still failed to supply me with a copy of the original signed agreement for the alleged “debt” you are trying to enforce. This request was sent on 18/08/2006 together with the statutory fee of £1.00.

I have given you more than enough time to supply the original signed agreement and you have now exceeded the allowed time. By not supplying the documentation I believe you have now committed a criminal act under the legislation contained within section 77 (1) and section 78 (1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

You are reminded that you were obliged to supply these documents, whether you are the original creditor or not, under section 189 of the CCA 1974.

As you are aware, a credit agreement that is not properly documented and signed by the customer is totally unenforceable under the CCA and therefore is a complete defence to any court claim that is issued.

I will therefore no longer be making payments against this "debt" as it is unenforceable. I now consider the matter closed and no further correspondence regarding payment will be entered into. On 2nd October you sent me a letter demanding payment of this alleged debt, even though you are in default. I now feel you have left me no choice but to report this matter to Trading Standards

Additionally I require the removal of any defaults entered against my name. You have now have 7 days to comply and confirm in writing or I will apply to my local Sheriff Court for an order to enforce compliance, together with damages at the discretion of the court.

Yours Faithfully,

Gargoil

BOS

Claim No.3 for £589.75+8%, Decree received, Sheriffs Officers instructed to serve a charge 21/4!

6) 23/10 Due to continued computer generated letters from Lowell I sent away the following letter to Lowell.

Lowell Financial

PO Box 172

Leeds

LS11 9WS 23/10/2006

Your ref: xxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

Despite my previous letters you have still failed to supply me with a copy of the original signed agreement for the alleged “debt” you are trying to enforce. This request was sent on 18/08/2006 together with the statutory fee of £1.00.

I will therefore no longer be making payments against this "debt" as it is unenforceable. I now consider the matter closed and no further correspondence regarding payment will be entered into. On 2nd, 13th and 20th October you sent me computer generated letters demanding payment of this alleged debt, even though you are in default. I will now no longer communicate with you on this matter and will ignore all further computer generated letters.

I have now reported this matter to Trading Standards.

Take note at this stage, that any legal action you may contemplate will be both vigorously defended and contested. I will counterclaim for an order to enforce compliance of default removal, together with damages at the discretion of the court.

I now reserve the right to start my own legal action to recover monies paid to you, unlawful charges that were applied to this account, default removal and damages at the courts discretion.

Yours Faithfully,

gargoil

As I a had heard nothing from TS I sent them a re-edit of the letter sent to them previously.

TS phone dme on friday (27th Oct) but I was out unfortunately. they left a message to call them back on 01132898217 which I will call on Monday. Lowell have continued to try and phone me. Will speak to TS and then decide what course of action to take!!

BOS

Guest willowb

73 days since you requested a copy of the origional agreement? file a claim me dear;) what'ya waiting for? let them know you are not bluffing (as they hope) and take them to Court. It's my understanding (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) that even if they do supply you with the agreement now or at Court it's too late, they have failed to uphold the law and you win.

Wxx

• 3 weeks later...

Received a letter from TS today!

Dear gargoil

Please be advised that I have spoken to Lowell Group regarding your concerns and have been advised the following:

The copy of the agreement to which you refer was requested from the original creditor on 5th September, the date on which your request was received.

On 19th October, as a response had not been received, a chase letter was sent, to which, as of today's date, Lowell has not received a reply.

The company has put your account on hold until they have received a copy of the original agreement. As soon as this is received they will notify me.

I am unable to discuss the account in greater detail as I do not have written authorisation from yourself. Should this matter remain unresolved by the end of November please get back to me.

Yours sincerely

West Yorkshire TS

BOS

They sent me a letter today, despite telling TS the account is suspended saying someone will be visiting my home. Oooh scary!!!!

I'm annoyed now so will be submitting court papers this week. Going to spend this afternoon drafting.

BOS

• 2 weeks later...

Still not submited court papers. Since my last post they have sunk to new lows. They have given up phoning me however still receiving letters. Receive d2 last week saying they were sending out people to my house. Today I received a post card (from the postman!) saying that someone had visited my home but I was out. However it was delivevered with the rest of my mail and said they would call back between 930 and 530. The give away is that it has Lowells PO box number and phone number which I've to call funnily enough if "inconvenient!". Will be recontacting TS in due course!!!

BOS

Letter to TS today, cc'd to Lowell...

West Yorkshire Trading Standards Service

Trading Standards Complex

PO Box 5

Nepshaw Lane South

Morley

Leeds

LS27 OQP

1/12/2006

Dear Pat,

Thank you for your previous letter in regards to my complaint against Lowell Financial. In this letter you advise that you spoke to Lowell and they agreed to suspend the account until they produced an original signed agreement relating to this account. You advised that I should contact you again if this matter was not resolved by the end of November.

I now need to advise that Lowell did not “suspend” or put a hold on this account as they have continued to try and phone and write to me. I believe it is getting to the stage where they are harassing me and I am considering making a complaint to the police.

I believe the tactics they are now using contravene parts of the OFT guidelines on debt collection. With this letter I am including 2 letters they sent me on consecutive days, 20th and 21st November advising they would send someone to my home. As you can imagine this is a very alarming letter to receive. This morning I received a postcard delivered by the Royal Mail. I have included this postcard for your reference. It is clearly from Lowell Financial (PO Box and phone number both registered to Lowell!) and is an attempt to distress me by appearing to be delivered by a home visit agent. I think this clearly contravenes the OFT guidelines of debt collection in that it is meant to “trick” me into phoning them and to distress me.

I am now considering making a complaint directly to the OFT and would appreciate your assistance in this and if need be I will take personal legal action against Lowell as they still have a default registered in my name for a debt I do not acknowledge.

I have included my telephone number above but as I am rarely in the house it may be easier to contact me by email. My email address is [email protected]. Thank you in advance for any further assistance.

Best Regards

gargoil

BOS

Hastily drafted letter to Lowell....

Dear dickheads,

Despite the fact you have still failed to supply me with the original signed agreement and I believe to have now committed a criminal offence you continue to harass me. I am now making a complaint to get a crime number at my local police station in regards to this matter and am also providing a record of all calls and correspondence to both trading standards (who I believe have already contacted you.) and the office of fair trading.

Please refer to the attached letter which was sent to trading standards on 2nd December 2006.

I do not acknowledge any debt to your company so will be making no payments or entering into no dialogue with you regarding payment no matter how many computer generated letters you send to me. Please feel free to commence legal action if you feel you can recover this amount through the courts. However I will be making a counterclaim in the event of this asking for damages incurred due to the unlawful default you have registered in my name. A pre estimate of this amount is over £5000.

BOS

Wow!

Gargoil, this is such a helpful thread - i really hope you get everything sorted!

Im soon to be pressing ahead with a legal claim to BoS for the same kind of thing!!

Nathe :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

UNTIL MY CASES ARE RESOLVED/WON IM GOING TO KEEP MY SIGNATURE BLANK AS IM AWARE THE BANKS TEND TO TRAWL ON SOME OF THESE FORUMS AND AS MY CASE IS A LITTLE COMPLEX IT WOULD BE EASILY SPOTTED

DONT WORRY - THE INFO SHALL RETURN ONCE THE CASE IS RESOLVED/WON

Received reply from TS, I am now unsure on how to proceed but doubt that Lowell have the documentation and are just saying this to put me off legal action.

Dear gargoil

Thank you for your letter dated 1 December.

I have today received a confirmation from the company that a true copy

of the original agreement has now been secured and a copy of this will

be duly forwarded.

Unfortunately due to a "fault" in the computer system although the

account was indeed "put on hold" as discussed, the computer continued to

send out correspondence because there was an agreed payment plan in

place. The company apologises for this.This would suggest that the

original debt has been acknowledged within the 6 year time limit and as

such the debt is no longer statute barred.

I am unable to discuss the account in greater detail until I receive

authorisation from yourself. If you wish me to explore in greater depth

please email me stating that you are happy for Lowell to disclose your

account details in full.

Kind Regards

TS

BOS

In view of the latitude often given to these companies to produce even

legally requested data, I tend to think it is often better not to instigate

matters yourself.

They were in the position that should they want to enforce the debt, they

would have to take you to court to prove there is a debt, and to explain

why they committed an offence by not complying within the stipulated time.

So the longer they take to get you to court, the more difficult it is for

them to justify, and the greater the offence, and the greater the fine imposed for the offence. The maximum fine is £5000, so if your debt is

around that figure or less, they are unlikely to ever take you to court.

By alerting TS so quickly, you have given the DCA some sort of tenuous

reason for the delay. I accept that to reinstate the debt they will still have

to take you to court, and they will have committed an offence-several

offences in fact, since they have been harassing you whilst the account is in dispute.

If they do take you to court one of the things you must ask them to produce

is the computer program that allows them to put the account on hold, while

still churning out demand letters at the same time. If it is a fault in the program, then there should be proof that other

accounts similar to yours [ie in dispute with payment plan in place but demands still being sent] have been treated in the same way. Then you will

require them to produce when the program was installed and when it first came to light that there was a problem, and why it was not rectified straight away.

In fact, if the next time they write to you threatening legal action or for you

to reinstate your payments, send an S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) asking for that info so that "you can

continue your dialogue with TS, and it will be necessary as part of your defence in court."

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for helping to put a smile on my face.

I have just had the privilege of receiving a demand for an apparent outstanding balance for Barclaycard (of which I paid in 2004) from the Lowell group and have had three demands in less than three weeks, I wrote to dispute their claim but was flummoxed to what else I should do. Reading your threads have helped me so much and given me a sense of relief that you can fight these bullies and that's what I'm going to do :)

Well received requested document several months late. Am unsure on what I should do now? Should I invit ethem to tak ecourt action and make them a token offer as settlement?

BOS

Don't pay anything or contact them. At the moment the debt is unenforceable

without a court order. They will have to explain the delay; prove the debt;

admit committing a criminal offence and be liable for a hefty fine, with no

guarantee the judge will grant them permission to reinstate the debt.

Especially if you can show that they have been harassing you, and also

have breached other Acts and OFT guidelines.

• 3 months later...

Haven't heard from this lot since November last year!! ;)

BOS

Guest willowb

Hi hun:) .....are you going to leave it like that or do you want to pursue something in writing from them?

Let sleeping dogs lie???

Wxxx

Guest willowb

Actually, there's a default on this account isn't there? have you thought about sending them a statutory notice? At the moment the debt is unenforceable until they can prove it exists and therefore a stat notice re the default would be ok.

Wxxx

Hi willow, I know its probably best to let sleeping dogs lie, just wondering how I can get rid of the default from this one!?!?

BOS

• 1 year later...

Guess who crawled out the wood work and started contacting me again. They have sent me a copy of the original agreement - 2 years late and no deed of assignment. Any advice on what I should do?

Cheers

Will

BOS