financial questionnaire from drysdens/capquest

wag
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3690 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi could anyone give me some advice, I have a debt with capquest from a catalogue (one of many debts accrued when my husband lost his job) i wrote to them offering them a £1 a month as the rest of my creditors have all accepted, today i have got a letter off drysdens Fairfax solicitors with reference to the capquest debt asking me to fill in their financial questionnaire and provide 2 recent payslips. do i have to provide payslips to them? im not trying to hide my wage or anything just that it has all my personal info on like national insurance number. should i do what they ask?

thanks in advance

Hello there,

You do NOT have to send a payslip, and refuse to do so. If they demand them go through their formal complaints procedure. It is common practice to send an income/expenditure form - and that should be sufficient in itself.

How old is the debt? Are their charges that you could reclaim? Is there payment protection insurance?

Seq

thank you for that, the debt is only about 12 months old and didn't take out PPI. im sure there were charges put on though for non payments when things got tough, do you think i could claim these back?

yes, unfortunately loads!!! but i have been on here a lot and have managed to get them all in order with payments i can afford for the moment until my circumstances improve or i win the lotto :-) !!!!

Have you checked enforceability on those debts?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

they are mostly pretty recent, there is one fro the 1980s (Barclaycard) that is with Lowell now i did ask for the signed credit agreement for this as advised on here, and they supplied it.

Did they supply the full original one, complete with terms and conditions and any changes?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D