LPA Receiver Advice

MikeyM
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3445 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hollyhocks

Hi, I assume you have carried out a SAR on both LPA and lender?

Have you reiterated to LPA that they owe you a duty of care?

Can you show in any format that they are being directed by the lender?

Who's the receiver?

Can you afford to clear the arrears?

Dear HollyHocks,

Sorry if all the questions have been a bit overwhelming. It is so hard to give correct advice as each case is different and although some generalities apply to all we just wanted to know a bit more. Really sorry if this made things worse.

I did a quick google of 'Move with us' and found out that they don't seem to be LPA Receivers at all, but agents as you say. No-one should be able to 'do the dirt' on you, they could be sued, but it may all be hearsay.

Anyway good luck and hope the stress lowers soon.

Hollyhocks

I would think very carefully about spending any time or money on a solicitor, in my experience of the same situation there is very little you can do,in fact the best solicitors advice i was given over two years ago was to make myself bankrupt, seeing as at the time i had assets of over 1 mill i thought no chance! well 1 year of LPA and i am two months from declaring!

I have spent a year writing to ceo, MP, FO and all to no avail, however it is not all gloom, think of the worst case scenario and work from there, you need to safeguard all you can, in any legal way possible, fight them with letters etc and delaying tactics but expect nothing from them or the lender, as common sense goes straight out the window. I am sorry this is not what you want to hear but planning from the worst case scenario is the best way forward.