ynys60

GE Money re-claim success stories

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1992 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I'd be very interested to hear if anyone has had any success in re claiming

unlawful arrears etc charges from GE Money while their mortgage/loan was still current,

I'm wondering how difficult GE made the process,

and if they tried to make things difficult afterwards (hope I'm making sense here).

As you may guess I'm thinking of going down this road,

but do worry about how GE will react afterwards if I'm successful,

they seem to be a law unto themselves.

Look forward to your replies.

they certainly ca be a hard nutto crack but they do cough up.

as for 'retaliatory' action, that's not allowed

and can be reported.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Hi - I've just filed papers at court for the very same thing --- let the fireworks begin!!!

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

Hi - I've just filed papers at court for the very same thing --- let the fireworks begin!!!

I've been reading your thread with much interest, looking forward to reading about your success. :-)

Yes, keep your fingers, toes, eyes and everything else crossed for me - eeek!!!!

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

I too would like to hear about any progress on this. If anyone has managed to succeed in having a favourable judgement, then do tell.

I could use the info in my case maybe.