style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3692 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all.

this is the first time I have been here and would like some advice.

yesterday morning I decided to take my two little granddaughters for a short train ride to go visit the park.

the girls are both 2yrs old and were very excited to be going on a train.

all went well until we arrived at our stop and tried to disembark.

I lifted the first child onto the platform and

went to lift the second child from the train when the doors closed,

trapping me in between them.

I was pushing the doors and trying to open them, but this was almost impossible.

the other passengers were shouting at the guard to open the doors.

eventually the doors opened and I was able to lift my granddaughter from the train.

as I am registered disabled with chronic spine disease and arteritis this has left me in a great deal of pain.

my little granddaughters were left very distressed about this incident

and I would appreciate any advice from you all.

thankyou.

Who are the TOC responsible? Id be interested to know.

You have a right to challenge them on their poor showing. If you let us know who they are, we can point you in the right direction.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

I haven,t seen that grotesque, but I will take a look. thankyou. and no I don,t want to get involved with the press. but I would like someone to admit their mistakes and learn from them. it seems laziness on the part of the conductors here? I would hate for some poor sole to have a more serious accident.

So it would seem the thought was there and on the side of the passengers, but the railways put their own interpretation on it and saw it as reading 'sod the passengers and lets give as much as we can to shareholders'.

that is very interesting grotesque. thankyou for that. i wasn,t interested in any form of compensation, but this sounds like they are not at all interested in the safety of the people that are lining their pockets. i certainly feel very different towards them now.