Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2518 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have been using 247 moneybox for over a year now and have always paid on time. I have never been late with payment dispite them being rude and agressive, I had no one else to turn too :(

last month my application was taking over a week so if it had been approved I would have paid for 28 days interest when in fact the period would have been 21 days, so I cancelled, or tried to but the person I spoke to said I had to abide by the rules and they have fees and operating costs and that I would have to go through with the loan. I sent an e-mail and got a phone call the next day and the chap cancelled it. I then reapplied and the proposed repayment amount was a lot less as the loan period was shorter but again the application was taking far too long, so I rang to cancel and got told the same story loans and loan applications could not be cancelled. Two days later my application got declined so I wrote to complain and did not get a response.

Now I would like to complain about them, they should not be refuse a cancellation request.

Also it got me thinking i've been paying for days interest before my loans have been approved and sent, always 3 - 4 days delay so over the last few years i estimate i paid for around 90 days of interest without getting the money - are they allowed to do this, they have never ever sent me a copy of my contract.

thankfully my finances are back on track it was stupid of me to ever use these nasty bunch of people.

I will go all the way including taking them to small claims court if they have inorrectly charged me interest

HSBC Prelim Letter sent 08/08 recorded delivery requesting £1645 - offer made of £1420 on 18/08 and accepted

:) - a HUGE ;) thanks to CAG.

22/08 DPA to Capital One Sent recorded delivery

22/08 DPA to RBS Advanta Sent recorded delivery

ALWAYS USE RECORDED DELIVERY