style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3661 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

CD, they say, you have to keep up with it, otherwise your get left behind, which is fine with me as then I can be left alone from all this bombardment, of upgrade this, upgrade that. Even me horse is getting fed up with it..

The other thing, when I go into the bank I'm happy to queue up, that is what we do is it not, what I don't want is someone coming up to me and almost insisting I put my money in an envelope and then place in a machine..

I can't do it anymore. Gggrr..

Don't tell me, it's another ticket machine at rail station?
:lol:

As Basil Brush use to say

[video=youtube;rtxbM7-jAD0]

:shock:

The other thing, when I go into the bank I'm happy to queue up, that is what we do is it not, what I don't want is someone coming up to me and almost insisting I put my money in an envelope and then place in a machine..

That's happen to me a few times in a bank and I just say

I prefer to be served by a Human being :wink:

1aK+F4PJ7cBm32CUNiyI2GAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

Are they on a commission or something to get people to use machines, then turn around with the evidence that more people are using them, then use that excuse to shut down all the windows and hey ho more people out of work..

Self-service at Tesco, CD....?! ;)

now those are quite speedy, unless there's the dudes before you who can't work it out and need assistance! :)