Emerald Wholesale - cant get my moneyback!

GoldChanel
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2995 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

luvlijubbuli,

I don't know what to do to get Emerald Wholesale to refund me my monies, but all I can do is to continue writing to them (email) and continually bombarding them with abuse! And hope one day these cheats will give me back my money. Let me know if you get any positive results!

Hi luvlijubbuli

luvlijubbuli,

I don't know what to do to get Emerald Wholesale to refund me my monies, but all I can do is to continue writing to them (email) and continually bombarding them with abuse! And hope one day these cheats will give me back my money. Let me know if you get any positive results!

Is this the Irish site?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Same story here, however last month they agreed to refund us in intallments. we are owed £340 and to date we have got £170.00 in 2 x £85. First was a draft which took ages to clear, the second was by bank payment however it arrived 10 days after they claimed to have processed it!

before this i went to CAB and trading standards who all referred me to the ECC who told me if they had commenced payments then just just keep on at them. I suspect they were a proper outfit before their troubles, but I don't care at this stage and just need my money back.

Our third payment is due this week, so I will post again here at the end of the week and let you all know. I ordered at the end of november, really wish I had never heard of this lot but my sister ordered an ipad for her hubby and it arrived, this was before they ran into there problems. Till last month i got the run a round as well, if they are refunding you my guess is it will be in installments as NOTHING happend for me for months till that was proposed. i tried ringing them but the phone is off as they have closed and they take a day or 2 to reply to ur emails.

Same story here, however last month they agreed to refund us in intallments. we are owed £340 and to date we have got £170.00 in 2 x £85. First was a draft which took ages to clear, the second was by bank payment however it arrived 10 days after they claimed to have processed it!

before this i went to CAB and trading standards who all referred me to the ECC who told me if they had commenced payments then just just keep on at them. I suspect they were a proper outfit before their troubles, but I don't care at this stage and just need my money back.

Our third payment is due this week, so I will post again here at the end of the week and let you all know. I ordered at the end of november, really wish I had never heard of this lot but my sister ordered an ipad for her hubby and it arrived, this was before they ran into there problems. Till last month i got the run a round as well, if they are refunding you my guess is it will be in installments as NOTHING happend for me for months till that was proposed. i tried ringing them but the phone is off as they have closed and they take a day or 2 to reply to ur emails.

Thanks for sharing your story, Kirstypoodle

I am just amazed that you managed to get ANY money back at all!

At least you got back something!

It gives us, or me some hope that I MAY just recoup some monies back.

I'm wondering if they are processing refunds systematically, i.e. you placed the order back in Nov and you're only getting refunds now.

I placed the order in Jan -but like you, am still getting the round around.

Have you been emailing them on a daily basis to chase for your money?

Thanks for sharing your story, Kirstypoodle

I am just amazed that you managed to get ANY money back at all! At least you got back something! It gives us, or me some hope that I MAY just recoup some monies back. I'm wondering if they are processing refunds systematically, i.e. you placed the order back in Nov and you're only getting refunds now. I placed the order in Jan -but like you, am still getting the round around. Have you been emailing them on a daily basis to chase for your money?

Yes indeed, I dare not post my emails here, a little too colorful! :-x There reply is always that they have closed the business down and are working with their bank to resolve matters.

It would be much better if they were honest and told us just when they would issue the funds, instead of the constant stories just to bide time imho.

I will keep you posted, PM me and I will send you my email. All in all, I think they got into bother and have been biding time which has made them look even worse.

The last I heard our next payment of £85 is due this week, I think is via bank payment again. The first draft was from an Irish bank and took about 7 working days to clear so I hope its the bank payment, dont agree to draft as it takes them ages to post and then ages to clear.

Hi Kirstypoodle, I tried to PM you but it said that you "have chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages". Maybe you need to adjust your settings?

Anyway, I agree with you, rather than bombarding us with constant lies that the money has already been banked in, they should tell us a realistic time to expect the money. It gets people's hopes up so naturally people get really furious when the money doesn't come in. The latest story they told me was they sent their UK agent to bank in the money. That was 2.5 weeks ago. This follows previous attempts to send a bank draft which got lost somewhere in the post, and multiple funds tansfers that didn't work. I won't give up chasing them. I want my money back!

Hi GoldChanel, yes I got the same message when I tried to PM you also... ;(

They sent us another £85 on Friday, so thats £255 refunded so far. One more payment and we can put this sorry mess behind us They kept to their word this time, I really wish they would just tell us the truth from now on!

Any luck with your own debacle with them?

Hi Kirstypoodle, I tried to PM you but it said that you "have chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages". Maybe you need to adjust your settings?

Anyway, I agree with you, rather than bombarding us with constant lies that the money has already been banked in, they should tell us a realistic time to expect the money. It gets people's hopes up so naturally people get really furious when the money doesn't come in. The latest story they told me was they sent their UK agent to bank in the money. That was 2.5 weeks ago. This follows previous attempts to send a bank draft which got lost somewhere in the post, and multiple funds tansfers that didn't work. I won't give up chasing them. I want my money back!

Insufficient post for PM privilege.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Hi GoldChanel, yes I got the same message when I tried to PM you also... ;(

They sent us another £85 on Friday, so thats £255 refunded so far. One more payment and we can put this sorry mess behind us They kept to their word this time, I really wish they would just tell us the truth from now on!

Any luck with your own debacle with them?

Kirstypoodle,

I think things are beginning to look promising! Emerald has recently (just 2 days ago) Just refunded me my first payment of £100. They emailed me to say they will pay the following:

1 X £100 (PAID)

1 X £100

1 X £100

1 X £107

Totals £407.00

So there is at least some silver lining around the clouds. I'm not amazed they've resorted to paying by Installments, but I've now received something at least and I'm hoping the rest will follow as promised. I'm really glad to hear that you've got your monies almost all in! Albeit for one more payment. All the best! I feel so relieved for you! Just wish I was already there like you.

Kirstypoodle,

I think things are beginning to look promising! Emerald has recently (just 2 days ago) Just refunded me my first payment of £100. They emailed me to say they will pay the following:

1 X £100 (PAID)

1 X £100

1 X £100

1 X £107

Totals £407.00

So there is at least some silver lining around the clouds. I'm not amazed they've resorted to paying by Installments, but I've now received something at least and I'm hoping the rest will follow as promised. I'm really glad to hear that you've got your monies almost all in! Albeit for one more payment. All the best! I feel so relieved for you! Just wish I was already there like you.

Seems like they may have cashflow problems.

Just found this

I am in the same boat.

Sent 389 pounds by BACS in January for an ipad air and have the same issues.

over 100 emails back and forth and ALOT of empty promises and no refund to date!

Although they have agreen to pay in 4 installments,

like most of you on here.

I have filed a report with Action Fraud, and again nothing back!!! Waste of time!

I had given up to be honest and felt that they only replied when I sent an email.

But, They sent me an email today (unpromted) to say they are having problem with bank payments now and do I use Paypal. T

BH I am nervous about giving my paypal account just incase they try to de-fraud that too.

I have sent a short, sharp response, to send me a cheque

It is positive that one person has been refunded (but how do we know thats not Emerald themselves posting on here)???.

I think they enjoy the cat and mouse games and will keep waiting but trying not to think about it anymore

Jamierew, sorry to hear that.

My gut tells me you will get sorted,

they seem to be processing payments late and slow,

but things are starting to move along at last.

IF they sent you an email unprompted about your refund you should be getting paid soon.

Im not sure how they can defraud your paypal by sending you funds.:?:

I have been partially refunded (final payment hopefully this week) as has GoldChanel who I highly doubt is emerald

considering they actually started this forum thread with their complaint.:!:

I have learnt my lesson, amazon and co for me from now on. Im just glad they are actually closed down.

Hi jamierew,

As commented by Kirstypoodle, I am definitely not Emerald posting on here as I was the one who started this Complaints thread! :smile:

Similar to Kirstypoodle who have now received all but her last Installment payment, I have now received my 2nd payment from Emerald yesterday. They have deposited this directly into my HSBC Bank account - I've checked and it's there. So, to date:

1 X £100 (PAID)

1 X £100 (PAID)

1 X £100 (WAITING)

1 X £107 (WAITING)

Totals £407.00

I agree Actionfraud was a waste of time. I've gone all the way to European Consumer Centre for Services - also a waste of time. Why do these services exist to cause more frustration to people who are already frustrated, I don't understand.

I think if you continue to barrage Emerald with daily follow ups on where your money is, you'll eventually get it. I do believe they had funding problems trying to process all the refunds - but maybe they're finally sorting this out now and paying their customers (although rather slowly). I didn't believe them until I physically received my payments, which I did.

• 2 weeks later...

Last £85 received at last, delayed due to funding issues supposedly, but received never the less. Thats us fully refunded now, my advice to others, keep on at them, they do seem to be trying but can bullsh*t you for weeks before the payments come. In the end you should get sorted. They do make good on their promises.............eventually!

That is good news, keep on pestering them.

Last £85 received at last, delayed due to funding issues supposedly, but received never the less. Thats us fully refunded now, my advice to others, keep on at them, they do seem to be trying but can bullsh*t you for weeks before the payments come. In the end you should get sorted. They do make good on their promises.............eventually!

I'm so happy for you! You've finally received your last payment, that must be a huge burden off your chest!! All well to you Kirstypoodle - I hope the rest gets their refunds eventually too. I've been promised my 3rd payment unfortunately that was over 5 days ago, so I'm still waiting. I have to be so patient!

• 1 year later...

Hi, just found your post and like others above-thought I was the only one in this predicament:(

horrible as it sounds I feel 'better' knowing I'm not the only one who has fallen for this.

Really thought they were above board and

ordered an iPad Air in January 2014,

never received it and as above was promised a full refund.

I've been pestering them for two years now and got nothing back!

Their replies have now stopped and I feel I'm not going to hear from them again.

Wish I could have got at least some of the money back like some of you have :-/

how did you pay them?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

how did you pay them?

dx

Just looked back through all the emails sent back n forth- paid via bank transfer (as new trade account) they gave me 10% discount dropping price from about £384 to £345 ish. They were still sending replies about the refund up to September 2015 which was 21months after the initial purchase. New hope in some of you here have had some money back so have sent another email today with a refund update :)