Parcel2Go NIGHTMARE AGAIN!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3706 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a parcel via Parcel2Go using their "shop to shop" service When it arrived at the destination shop in Nottingham my customer received a text to say it was ready for collection at the shop. (as planned)

The text message said that the parcel would be there up to 1st of March.

When he arrived on 23rd February, the parcel was not there.

The shop assistant in Nottingham said they had returned the parcel as they did not have enough room to store it.

The parcel was sent back to Parcel2go in BOLTON (NOT BACK TO ME)... and now they want to charge me to send it back to me as the receiver of the parcel refused it.

The “receiver of the parcel” was the shop IT WAS NOT THE PERSON WHO THE PARCEL WAS SENT TO

Why should I have to pay to return the parcel to me, when the agent at MAHAL STORES, 250, Trowell Road, NG8 2DS refused the parcel !!!.... NOT MY CUSTOMER

And when you contact them they are only available via web chat and the returns team are only open whilst I Am at work between 9 & 5pm.

I am livid. WHAT A JOKE

If the shop your customer was collecting from is a third party in all this and is basically a simple drop off/delivery point for the courier, then it COULD be considered that the receiver refused it, as the shop would have been the reciever. As for the returns team contact hours and your work schedule, thats not really their fault. Their open times are 9-5 and they deal with many other people. This isnt an excuse mind you, and they will need a kick up the arse.

Can i ask if you have tried contacting them while on a break in work?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Oh yes, the recipient was the shop....But the drop off point was selected from the Parcel2Go web page. It was the drop off point who refused the delivery, not the customer who I sent the package to who should be the person who needs a chance to accept/collect it surely?