Quid Market

Betty99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3703 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I am hoping someone will be able to give me some advise. I took out a loan with Quid Market and defaulted to to a change in financial circumstances. I have offered to set up a payment plan which was declined. I have now received a text message advising me of a home / work visit which terrifies me. How should I deal with this. All help greatfully received.

Send the doorstep collectors message. If they break that then they would be in serious trouble for possible criminal harassment.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Yes send them the harassment letter along with the doorstep letter,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387366-Harassment-amp-Threat-of-Doorstep-Visit

If they ignore this, then it would be a civil tort of trespass, if you wished to pursue it, but constant calling after being told not to, may constitute a criminal offence of harassment, if you were to report it and follow it through.

They've achieved their aim, which is to intimidate you, a lot of their words are simply designed to threaten and intimidate just to get a reaction out of debtors who have no knowledge of their rights.

Keep everything in writing/email, and keep copies of everything you send/receive, NEVER discuss this over the phone with them or anyone else.

Put in writing your proposals for repayment, BUT DO NOT leave yourself short, this is NOT a priority debt, this comes AFTER you have a social life, so don't let them try and tell you otherwise.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!