help with PIP

antonia26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3712 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i made my pip claim in october had my assessment in january and received the decision pretty quick but not what i was expecting my interview with capita was ok but we didn.t really discuss everything so i phoned pip and told them this and can i write a letter to explain the rest what we missed out they said yes thats fine. Only problem was time i wrote it out and sent it off they had made the decision the day they received my letter. The letter said they would phone and discuss the decision that was to be a wk after i had the letter . By that time 2 wks would of passed and then no phone call happened. I.ve phoned them many times and i get they will phone yeah when you said that you.d phkne between those dates and you haven.t can.t i make an appointment with someone to discuss this and no they said and now its nearly a wk again and still no phone call. Its not right making people wait i.m afraid to go out incase they call i won.t let anyone use the phone either. J.ve sent a mandatory appeal off now as got fed up waiting for them and lucky i didn.t cause i would of missed the dead line to appeal. Is there anything more i can do thanks.

No, requesting your mandatory reconsideration is the best thing you could have done - send your letter with it (the one you sent capita) and any additional info you have. Make sure you look at the descriptors and send info related to them.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

Thanks i did receive the phone call today and they went you requested a phone call yeah i did cause you said you would they are going to look at the letter i sent them as they still not read it but they also want proof of my doctors aswell so god knows how long this will take now again.thanks