Tut Tut, Naughty Ingeus Adviser ...my second appointment with INGEUS

essexmat
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3702 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well I have had my second appointment with INGEUS, what a total waste of time and space this 'organisation' is. My CV is excellent, I need no help with applying for jobs or interview skills or confidence building. I worked for a high profile company in London for 18 years and was made redundant - I am by far more skilled and organised than these people. So no, I don't want to see you every week and I just want to be left alone to look for work - I don't need your 'help' as you give NO HELP at all - you play tick box exercises, my adviser was shocked at my planner/tracker in WORD format and perfectly done and didn't say much as I am not an idiot!

Anyway, as a bit of a researcher and someone who follows things up I decided to look up my adviser on Facebook and the girl who 'advises' who is around mid 20's has an open account for all to see - daft to say the least. Anyway, her last entry "fed up with work and dealing with idiots coming to see me daily" and the best one (guess referring to me) "Had one bloke in today only his 2nd appointment who has a perfect CV and does everything he should and I don't know what to do with him as he thinks he knows it all but still can't get a job so he is obviously not that good"

Maybe I will keep these screenshots as ammo should she try anything with me like saying I am not trying hard enough etc. Loaded gun ... wonder what her bosses and DWP/JCP would think!

Edited by honeybee13
Pejorative comments.

For the same reason thousands if not millions have not - too many people applying for vacancies and me not being prepared to take anything for less than you get on benefits. Work has to pay and not slave labour where you earn NOTHING after travel and paying expenses. I won't be shoved in to anything having paid my taxes and NI for 18+ years and why should I?

Nice one. I have a few friends in the same position. These organisations are only in it for the money. You could open a whole can of worms if you went public. Hope you find employment soon.

Thanks, I will get there eventually but will not be a scapegoat

I may have the ammo and screenshots but as I am not mentioned by name woud it stick? I am playing the game and seeing what hapens on my next visit (06/03) at my first appointment I made it clear useless courses and workfare would be detrimental not helpful and she agreed in my situation but I don't trust them

Anyway off to eatmy Sunday roast now as long as I don't have to log that (sarcasm) but I don't search for work weekends anyway as that is MY time and FAMILY time. May consider putting things like this on my diary.

23/02/2014 4pm - had lunch

23/02/2014 5pm - went for a poo whilst browsing work websites

23/02/2014 11pm - dreamt about work and noted subconcious job searches on planner

24/02/2014 7am - had breakfast and a shower and then went to doctors and asked if any GP vacancies were available

May consider putting things like this on my diary.

24/02/2014 09:00 Look for vacancies at Ingeus in Essex area - Figure dizzy blonde will be sacked after FB comments made public.

Quite frankly, I have seen way too many people get in to trouble over facebook comments, including one that got sacked in a blaze of glory. Even if your profile is set to private, employers will get to see it - This included prospective employers doing background checks before offering a candidate the job.

If you must do Facebook, be careful what you post or suffer the consequences.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Well I have had my second appointment with INGEUS, what a total waste of time and space this 'organisation' is. My CV is excellent, I need no help with applying for jobs or interview skills or confidence building. I worked for a high profile company in London for 18 years and was made redundant - I am by far more skilled and organised than these people. So no, I don't want to see you every week and I just want to be left alone to look for work - I don't need your 'help' as you give NO HELP at all - you play tick box exercises, my adviser was shocked at my planner/tracker in WORD format and perfectly done and didn't say much as I am not an idiot!

Anyway, as a bit of a researcher and someone who follows things up I decided to look up my adviser on Facebook and the girl who 'advises' who is around mid 20's has an open account for all to see - daft to say the least. Anyway, her last entry "fed up with work and dealing with idiots coming to see me daily" and the best one (guess referring to me) "Had one bloke in today only his 2nd appointment who has a perfect CV and does everything he should and I don't know what to do with him as he thinks he knows it all but still can't get a job so he is obviously not that good"

Maybe I will keep these screenshots as ammo should she try anything with me like saying I am not trying hard enough etc. Loaded gun ... wonder what her bosses and DWP/JCP would think!

As she states quite clearly that she doesn't like her job, I think you should help her leave it - it's the only decent thing to do. :)

Report her to her head office, DWP, the media and especially the heads of the Work Program. Might be best to do it soon, while the incriminating statements are still on her FB page and can be seen by any investigation before she comes to her senses and removes them.

It's all very well you all egging on the OP, but it will be up to him to prove that this is the girl that saw to him and secondly that it is him she is talking about.

Not so easy when you are standing in front of a judge.

Oh, it is her, it is her name, photo and profile that is 100% but as you say no proof it is about me. All that is incriminating is the comments themself.

Heard another horror story today, someone I know at INGEUS Aunt passed away and because he went to the funeral up north and was 2 days away from searching for work he was sanctioned even though he emailed the adviser to say what happened and asking for a new appointment. They really are parasites!

I may have the ammo and screenshots but as I am not mentioned by name woud it stick? I am playing the game and seeing what hapens on my next visit (06/03) at my first appointment I made it clear useless courses and workfare would be detrimental not helpful and she agreed in my situation but I don't trust them

I think as long as somone can recognise themselves from teh comments then you would be able to make a case.

Although I guess there could be a few more people who are similarly qualified with perfect CVs who are still struggling to find work.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

What a silly woman, maybe she wants the push from her job? :lol: