scott&co

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3714 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi I had council tax arrears what was payed off last july with scott & co and my council tax has been up to date so far but last week I had a missed call on my phone from scott and co saying I am still due 90.37 for 2007 so when I got home from work I phoned the council and they said I was due nothing and I am getting a rebate back from them as I have overpaid I got a text message today from them and I told my husband he phoned scott and co but they would not tell him much but he told them I paid 400.00 to finish the debt last year and she said they had no record of this payment if it was paid by credit card I have proof but the council has told me not to pay them as I am clear what do I do as I am sick of being hounded at work

Hi,

Get in touch with the council and ask them for a breakdown of all your Council Tax payments also ask Scott & Co for a record of all payments you have made to them.

Don't pay Scott & Co until they can prove you owe them anything.

You should always try to keep a paper trail of all payments made to the Sheriff Officers, they should have given receipts for every payment made on your account.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

thank you for that I have had no record of payments from scott and co and it was the council that sorted it out and told them I was owe nothing but I will be phoning scott and co to get all my payment details as if they cant find that I paid 400 pounds they must be due me thank you anyway

Let us know how you get on.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert