suspected

RLP issued after shoplifting,police not called

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2063 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi guys,

So I attempted the most stupid thing in my life which was to shoplift from waitrose. The stuff was £9.99.

I was caught after I exited the shop and was taken to the camera room by a guy dressed in civil clothes.

They told me that they'll resolve it in the office so they did not call the police.

I was asked my address ,name and date of birth but they didn't ask me for ID or make any scans of my ID.

They gave me a document which banned me from waitrose and another which was from RLP.

They told me I will receive the fine in the post. They took a picture of me and sent me home.

My question is, since the police was not involved in any way and they didn't take my ID details, will this case show up

on an enhanced CRB check?

I am extremely worried and cannot get this out of my mind. I just want to pay the fine and make it a part of history.

Any help would be welcome!

Thanks!

Hi suspected

Welcome to CAG

The guys will advise as soon as they are available.

Welcome to Consumer Action Group

'Challenges are what makes life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.'

Joshua J. Marine

1) CLAIM BACK ALL PENALTY CHARGES CLICK HERE

2) CLAIM BACK ALL MIS-SOLD PPI CLICK HERE

3) COMPOUNDED CONTRACTUAL INTEREST CLICK HERE

4) REQUEST CCA FROM CREDITOR CLICK HERE

5) OFT- UNENFORCEABLE AGREEMENTS CLICK HERE

6) CAREY V HSBC (2009) CLICK HERE

7) DON'T BE BULLIED BY CREDITORS / DCA's CLICK HERE

8) IN DEBT DON'T PANIC CLICK HERE

9) FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT CLICK HERE

10) SALE OF GOODS ACT-EDUCATE YOUR RETAILER CLICK HERE

11) DISTANCE SELLING-EDUCATE YOR RETAILERCLICK HERE

12) SOGA SUMMARY CLICK HERE

13) WHICH? TEMPLATES [/url]CLICK HERE

14) DOES YOU BANK TREAT YOU FAIRLY BCOBSCLICK HERE

15) EVERYTHING HOUSING CLICK HERE

16) UTILITY BACKBILLING CLICK HERE

17) OFGEM - COMPLAINTSCLICK HERE

18) OFCOM - COMPLAINTS CLICK HERE

DON'T GIVE UP, THIS SITE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH GUIDANCE AND EMPOWERMENT

Don't forget to donate to this site

Please let us know how your problem has been resolved, it could help fellow Caggers

Hi and welcome to CAG.

Our tenet is that two wrongs don't make a right. You did wrong. You have acknowledged that it is wrong. Nothing more to add to that.

RLP on the other hand will try and make your life hell. So long as you follow the excellent advice here, they will fail.

Expect quite a few letters over the coming weeks each of an ever increasingly desperate attempt to part you from your cash. Resist!

RLP will make claims that they can do so and so when in fact, they can do little-apart from threaten.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

And will the fact that I am involved with the RLP reflect on any CRB check, especially and enhanced one?

That's what I'm worried most about.

Other than that I am just waiting for them to send me the letter and see what they tell me.

And will the fact that I am involved with the RLP reflect on any CRB check, especially and enhanced one?

That's what I'm worried most about.

Other than that I am just waiting for them to send me the letter and see what they tell me.

Nope! Simple as that. They are not involved with the police so nothing will appear on a CRB check, enhanced or otherwise.

RLP will try and worry you over a database they hold of 'offenders' which 'may' be shared with employers. Be certain that they can share bu**er all without your permission. It's called the Data Protection Act.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

As above. RLP have absolutely NOTHING to do with any part of the UK legal system. They never EVER will have any connection. it is a private company ran by a rather unsavoury woman whose sole business ethos is to make you feel guilty and to make it seem as if they have some sort of power. Simply to get money from you that they have no reason to get.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Phew!

So I'm just gonna wait for that letter now.

Thank you VERY much for your help! I can sleep in peace now.

I hope I can count on your help in the future!

Until then, take care!

As a bit of light reading you might want to look at other threads in this forum.

You will then get a very clear picture of what RLP are and how to deal with them.

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

You will get around 5 letters, which increase in content over the course of a few months. jackie even starts to say you shouldnt get legal advice from the internet and that internet sites are "under investigation by CID". The sad thing is, she has told this lie so much, she even believes it herself. Once you get her letters that are full of pseudo legal nonsense ( trust me, you'll know when you get it ), youre pretty much near the end of her harassment campaign.

What you need to do if she does send a letter, is to send the standards one line letter of deniability to her. That way, she cant claim its a non disputed claim ( her favourite phrase lately). This stops her from pretty much doing anything.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D