T-Mobile data removal. - **WON**

un1boy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6118 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

found it here post 185 here

i thought i read it

wonder why dayglo didnt make more of this point

nationwide settled in full 7/06/2007

yorkshire bank settled in full 15/06/2007

capital one filed at court 06/06/2007 acknowledged 15/6 defence received 30/6 AQ sent 2/7 with application for summary judgement--hearing date 18 sept foe defence to be struck out

cahoot filed at court 25/06/2007 to acknowledge default judgement granted 27/06###won###settled in full

HBOS filed at court acknowledged 20/06/2007 default judgement granted 16th july so won

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good evening voyager9.

That particular post was before I learned about the two very different types of 'default' I've posted about this elsewhere but here is one post I made about the two distinct types of default here

The first type is as defined in CCA (section 88 - i think) and is a prelude to further action such as debt collection agencies, demands for full repayment etc.

The second type is the one that causes you harm and thats the ones that the lenders pass to the CRAs.

Both types of default can exist independantly of each other. I've seen many CCA defaults that never made it to credit files and, like vodafone, many defaults on credit files that were never 'issued' under the CCA.

That's why I didn't make more of this point. :)

hi gayglo

thanks for clearing that up , i did read about 2 types of defaults but didnt make the connection but there was a lot to read lol

i`ll sculk away to the embarrassed corner now lol

capital one filed at court 06/06/2007 acknowledged 15/6 defence received 30/6 AQ sent 2/7 with application for summary judgement--hearing date 18 sept foe defence to be struck out

cahoot filed at court 25/06/2007 to acknowledge default judgement granted 27/06###won###settled in full

HBOS filed at court acknowledged 20/06/2007 default judgement granted 16th july so won

oops sorry dayglo!!! :o

1000 lines for me

i must learn to type

i must learn to type

i will finish them later :D

rofl lol

• 4 weeks later...

HI guys

I spoke with the court today - case management told me the case was back from the judge and it looked like they were waiting for my jusgement to be drawn up.

he couldnt tell me whether the jusge had granted my judgment and said that the listings department would be able to tell me by the end of the week

im really confused now and i am not couting any chickens until there are hatched

ill keep you posted!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

Just got this is the post from the court:

I have read the Claimant's letter. I do not see that the Defendant's need to file an amended Defence as it is pleaded in the correct name of the Defendan

now, I am sooo confused - my amended grant order stated that they should enter a new defence, I then get an unless order saying ym claim will be struck out if I don't enter new POC's (which I entered at the time of the rewuest) and this is what I get in response to that unless order.

What tha fa is going on and where do I stand? lol

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

• 2 weeks later...

And..........?

You've probably been busy Uniboy but if you get the chance to update the outcome, I'm sure many would appreciate it

Some of these threads can get addictive - its like the Saturday morning movies - having to wait till the next episode to find out if the hero survives

Hi Guys,

Nothing has happened yet - no court date, no notihng!

Just waiting!

PS Sorry for delay with updating!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Hi. Uni.

Janet-M has asked me to have a look, so here I am.

My thoughts are:

- The judge said the defence could amend their defence if they wished to, not that they had to. So maybe they're not planning to?

- It looks as the judge has confused claimant and defendant here. (it wouldn't be the 1st time, I once got a Tomlin Order showing that *I* was supposed to pay the other side's fees even though I was the claimant and had won! They are just not used to US being at the attacking end!) This would account for the "no need to alter name" thing, I know it looks odd, but I'd bet that's where the confusion comes from.

- Wouldn't it be simpler to send another copy of your amended POC to the judge as requested, and respectfully point out that you had in fact already sent it on xx date? It reads to me that the judge got your N244 asking for permission to file an amended form, and granted you that, but never saw that you had in fact provided said amendment. So now, he's saying: Well, I gave you permission to amend, I'm still waiting, get a move on or else... Well, that's how it reads from my perspective, and it's the 1st time I have seen your thread.

So, IMO, and just to make sure you don't fall at a technicality, send the amended POC again, with covering letter respectfully pointing out that you already had done so at xx date. Point out that you, the Claimant in this case, asked for permission to amend the name because the Defendant (T-Mobile (UK) Limited ) denied that they were the same company as the one you were naming in your original POC (T-Mobile Limited), and therefore you felt it better to be safe than sorry, which is why you felt it necessary to amend your claim accordingly, and apologise if this created a confusion.

I know you shouldn't have to apologise for his misunderstanding, but he is your judge, and you are pointing out that he got confused, so you want to do it as nicely and meekly as possible. ;-)

I may be barking up the wrong tree totally, but I don't think that the course of action I've described can do you any harm, whereas if you don't do anything, you could end up with your claim struck off on a misunderstanding. Or so it seems to me.

Hope it makes sense.

Uniboy needed some advise re his claim and it was impossible for any of us to sift through a 14 page thread looking for the relevant information to advise , we just don't have the time to do this . this is why we ask to keep threads claim related .

I have had to split the thread so can I ask that only hard facts re this claim is posted in this thread and any discussions re the claim be done in this thread

Thanks

uniboy if you think any other posts should be moved into this thread please give me the post numbers

• Haha 1

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Uniboy needed some advise re his claim and it was impossible for any of us to sift through a 14 page thread looking for the relevant information to advise , we just don't have the time to do this . this is why we ask to keep threads claim related , though there is some very valuable advice in this thread

I have had to split the thread so can I ask that discussions re this claim be kept to this thread only and hard facts relating to the claim be put in this thread by uniboy that way if he needs advice again we have all the information we need to advise at a glance .

uniboy if you think any other posts need moving then please PM me with the post numbers

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Hi. Uni.

Janet-M has asked me to have a look, so here I am.

My thoughts are:

- The judge said the defence could amend their defence if they wished to, not that they had to. So maybe they're not planning to?

- It looks as the judge has confused claimant and defendant here. (it wouldn't be the 1st time, I once got a Tomlin Order showing that *I* was supposed to pay the other side's fees even though I was the claimant and had won! They are just not used to US being at the attacking end!) This would account for the "no need to alter name" thing, I know it looks odd, but I'd bet that's where the confusion comes from.

- Wouldn't it be simpler to send another copy of your amended POC to the judge as requested, and respectfully point out that you had in fact already sent it on xx date? It reads to me that the judge got your N244 asking for permission to file an amended form, and granted you that, but never saw that you had in fact provided said amendment. So now, he's saying: Well, I gave you permission to amend, I'm still waiting, get a move on or else... Well, that's how it reads from my perspective, and it's the 1st time I have seen your thread.

So, IMO, and just to make sure you don't fall at a technicality, send the amended POC again, with covering letter respectfully pointing out that you already had done so at xx date. Point out that you, the Claimant in this case, asked for permission to amend the name because the Defendant (T-Mobile (UK) Limited ) denied that they were the same company as the one you were naming in your original POC (T-Mobile Limited), and therefore you felt it better to be safe than sorry, which is why you felt it necessary to amend your claim accordingly, and apologise if this created a confusion.

I know you shouldn't have to apologise for his misunderstanding, but he is your judge, and you are pointing out that he got confused, so you want to do it as nicely and meekly as possible. ;-)

I may be barking up the wrong tree totally, but I don't think that the course of action I've described can do you any harm, whereas if you don't do anything, you could end up with your claim struck off on a misunderstanding. Or so it seems to me.

Hope it makes sense.

Hi Bookworm,

Thanks for your post.

I called the court many times after my order was granted and they actually read out my "POCs" as the new ones, so they were obviously updated, as was the defendant's name, which they confirmed.

That's why I was surprised to receive the order and so I have already sent another copy of the amended POCs, along with a coverin letter and a copy of the defendant's letter acknowledging recipt of my amended POCs.

I then got the reply from the Judge that they don't have to enter a defence!!!

I've had 2 judges give me different orders on this claim and I am no so confused as to what I should do next?

Thanks

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Ok, I think don't worry about what he says about the defence, at the end of it, that's not your concern. So forget that part.

My worry is that you were supposed to enter those "new" POC by 10th April. So you have a choice of writing to the judge and ask, with respect, why the hell he wants you to write yet another POC, or hope that this was a mistake and that you haven't already messed up by not responding within deadlines.

At this point, I really don't know what else to advise, tbh. :-|

Ok, I think don't worry about what he says about the defence, at the end of it, that's not your concern. So forget that part.

My worry is that you were supposed to enter those "new" POC by 10th April. So you have a choice of writing to the judge and ask, with respect, why the hell he wants you to write yet another POC, or hope that this was a mistake and that you haven't already messed up by not responding within deadlines.

At this point, I really don't know what else to advise, tbh. :-|

Ok, well I did send in another POC and the previous order said if I didn't do it by 10th April my claim would be struck out.

The only thing I received in response to that was the defence thing, so I'm guessing they have been reapplied.

Should I write to the Judge for more clarification? I'm concerned doing that because I don't want the defendant to think I'm confused, and I should send a copy of the letter to them too, shouldn't i?

Thanks a lot for this!!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

*bump*

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Also,

got this today from the court:

Judge [name] has considered the statements of case and allocation questionnaires filed and allocated the claim to the small claims track.

The hearing of the claim will take place at [time] pn the [date] at [court address]

The court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement before the hearing.

The partied shall exchange the following not later that 4pm on the [date]

a) the written statements of evidence of any witness whose evidence is relied on in support of defence of the claim.

b) copies of any documetns which a party proposes to reply on.

It is importanat to comply with these directions. Failure to do so may result in the hearing being adjourned or the Claim or defence being struck out.

Ok, so I'm going to discuss this on the other thread!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Also,

got this today from the court:

Judge [name] has considered the statements of case and allocation questionnaires filed and allocated the claim to the small claims track.

The hearing of the claim will take place at [time] pn the [date] at [court address]

The court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement before the hearing.

The partied shall exchange the following not later that 4pm on the [date]

a) the written statements of evidence of any witness whose evidence is relied on in support of defence of the claim.

b) copies of any documetns which a party proposes to reply on.

It is importanat to comply with these directions. Failure to do so may result in the hearing being adjourned or the Claim or defence being struck out.

Ok, so I haven;t said I;m relying on a witness, so I don't need to do that.

Do I need to put in my bundle the letters I sent and received?

I am claiming that they cannot provide any evidence that I took an agreement out and they are processing my details unlawfully. I also issued a s12 on them, which they have failed to action.

May issue now is:

1. What exactly should I be putting i my bundle?

2. Should my argumetns relate to my POCs?

3. Should their arguments relate to their defence as I think it is shambolic to be honest and doesn't address any of the points in my POCs

4. Should I write to them and ask to enter into a dialogue? And maybe say that if they remove the data I'll not claim for the money?

What you reckon??

My charges claims:

Default removals:

*BUMP*

Guys - any ideas/thoughts/comments?

My charges claims:

Default removals:

*BUMP*

Guys - any ideas/thoughts/comments?

My charges claims:

Default removals: