style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3718 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HELP PLEASE - THESE GUYS ARE A NIGHTMARE.

I am hoping that you guys can offer me some advice.

basically along time ago I did some work for a company and through no fault of my own ended up owing them some £1200 which rose to £1500 after they went to court.

I have tried on numerous occasiins to come to an agreement to pay but nothing. Then SHERFORCE CAME IN!!!

They have been trying to attend my previous address even after I have been in contact with them via email with replies on numerous occasions informing them that I do not live there anymore.

Yesterday I got a call from a withheld number at 654 saying my house is being burgled and at which point I received an email.

This stated that they had attended the property well previous address and seized good and they where charging £300+ to do this. Opon making a phone call it has been discovered that they never atteneded the property but claim they have and chqrging me for it.

They say they have attended many times charging the same £300+ but again lies!!!

What do I do please? The billmis now some £3200 double original and I refusimg to pay a penny as I feel harrassed, lied to and also feel as I am being scared mungered excuse spelling.

HELP PLEASE :@(

HELP PLEASE - THESE GUYS ARE A NIGHTMARE.

I am hoping that you guys can offer me some advice.

basically along time ago I did some work for a company and through no fault of my own ended up owing them some £1200 which rose to £1500 after they went to court.

I have tried on numerous occasiins to come to an agreement to pay but nothing. Then SHERFORCE CAME IN!!!

They have been trying to attend my previous address even after I have been in contact with them via email with replies on numerous occasions informing them that I do not live there anymore.

Yesterday I got a call from a withheld number at 654 saying my house is being burgled and at which point I received an email.

This stated that they had attended the property well previous address and seized good and they where charging £300+ to do this. Opon making a phone call it has been discovered that they never atteneded the property but claim they have and chqrging me for it.

They say they have attended many times charging the same £300+ but again lies!!!

What do I do please? The billmis now some £3200 double original and I refusimg to pay a penny as I feel harrassed, lied to and also feel as I am being scared mungered excuse spelling.

HELP PLEASE :@(

I have had an email alert about this thread and, after reading the post about Sherfarts' conduct, I have to say that the actions they engaged in are fraudulent and no fees should be offered or paid. If Sherfarts are acting as HCEOs, this status does not give them any rights or powers to engage in fraudulent conduct. Try and obtain the names of those involved and then come back onto the thread or set up a new thread as suggested by Tomtubby.

I have had an email alert about this thread and, after reading the post about Sherfarts' conduct, I have to say that the actions they engaged in are fraudulent and no fees should be offered or paid. If Sherfarts are acting as HCEOs, this status does not give them any rights or powers to engage in fraudulent conduct. Try and obtain the names of those involved and then come back onto the thread or set up a new thread as suggested by Tomtubby.

New thread started.

Please help advise guys.

Thanks

Hello there.

I've moved the relevant posts to a thread of your own in the main forum. You've managed to start a thread in the stikkies section, which is clever of you :) but it's an area of the forum that doesn't deal with day to day queries.

Please continue to post on this thread.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Sorry.

CCJ was taken against me. I was made aware of it as I applied but apparently not in time. I did answer all questions in there claim dated 01 may 2012 from northampton court. Which had was returned by post and hand delivered to my local office as advised for an appeal to set aside then nothing just constant hassle from SHERFORCE.

original claim was £1200

Claim fee £60.84

Court fee £80.00

Total £1340.00

Now after SHERFORCE none visits - well visits that didnt happen or there was no need for

total £3239.60 Of which I am paying none as as I believe this is a fradulent claim.

they are also threatening to charge £720.00 for removal of goods yesterday which they never took, never attended, I dont reside at address and also have no possessioms at address. All of which they are aware and I have proof they do!!

I want to send them an email to stop them attending my old address, breaking and harassing someone of whom has nothing to do with this. Please advise what I can send them.

I have no problem in taking this furthdr.

1. I beleive I dont owe the money initially claimed

2. Cowboy SHERFORCE have to be stopped!!

Yes previous address and they have been infomred of this on numerous occasions - so attending knowing I am not residing there.

Use to rent the property with that person but we split up. We have a good friendly relationship still and I am still on Electro roll but only as an address. At present I staying at another address but only temp.

They 1st contacted me about 7 months ago

There is no law that states the person living in the other property has to tell them your current address. As for them keeping calling there then it could be construed they are making a nuisance of themselves. It would pay if the other person swore a Statutory Declaration to the effect you no longer reside there and that all items either on, around or in the property are those of the person making the Declaration.

In the meantime as you are aware of SF's involvement you could make an application for a Stay of Execution which if granted will halt all further enforcement and charges. However you will have to declare your current address for this. As to whether you can apply to have the original CCJ Set Aside will depend on what defence you have. The other difficulty is because you have know about it for so long could be a cause for it to be refused as you have not dealt wth it in a timely manner.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How do I file for a stay of execution? You use Form N244 available from HMCTS website

How much does it cost? £80 or if on certain Benefits or low wage it may be waived - see Forms EX160a & Ex160c for details.

I want the case re heard, is that possible? Only if you have valid defence & can apply for Set Aside

Can I email them imforming that a stay of excution a ha.s been applied for to stop visting the address? Best wait until after Hearing - no need to give them advance warning.

Have a search on here for threads about HCEO's by myself or wonkeydonkey. I'll be back later on, I believe WD is tied up with another HCEO case at present but I'll drop a line to alert her as Sherforce are her most "unfavourite" people I believe.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]