Credit Solutions Limited

Winner2512
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3718 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I got a call out of the blues from Credit solutions claiming HMRC passed on my debt to them. I quickly rang HMRC and they confirmed the information.HMRC claimed they sent letters to my previous address and that must have been the reason I didn't receive the letters about the debt.

I finally agreed to a repayment agreement with them(HMRC) and they have since taken the first payment from my account,whilst the next one is due anytime soon.

Recently,I got a barrage of text from CSL asking me to ring a certain James,and when I did I was told it was regarding the same debt and I told them straightaway that I have made an arrangement already with HMRC and that I have started paying off the debt.CSL then ask me to furnish them with the details of the repayment plan to which I declined and I asked them to speak to HMRC if they need such information since they originally got my details from HMRC.But they have refused to do that instead bombarding me with threatening letters .

Please am I obliged to tell them the details of the repayment plan as I dont think I should do that as I do not understand why they cant confirm that with HMRC?What should I do?

As far as I know, if you have a payment arrangement with the HMRC direct then there is no reason for Credit Solutions to be contacting you asking for details.

I would send a copy of their correspondence to the HMRC stating that you are paying them directly to re-pay the amount you owe, can they ask them to decist or confirm to you in writing that they are happy with the arrangement. Then forward that to CSL and tell them to foxtrot oscar.

CSL are sore because they have been cut out of the loop and will not get paid for recovery of the debt as you have, quite rightly, dealt with the HMRC direct.

Do not phone CSL, only deal with them in writing.