AbigailLouise

Lowell - Requested CCA for storecard - no show but still chasing me?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1980 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Back in October 2013

I wrote Lowell and requested a copy of a credit agreement before I agreed to set up a payment plan,

I sent the required postal order £1 fee

They wrote to me twice in October and once in November telling me they had put my account on hold

as they were still trying to a copy of my credit agreement.

It is now February 2014 and I have not heard from them,

do I write to them and see if they have found it ?

Do I leave it and wait until they contact me ?

Can I say because it has gone past the 12 days and they have not found my agreement can they write of my debt ? :???:

Just leave it or as we have said in the past Let sleeping dogs lie.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

If they further request payment ...refer them to your request of Oct 13 and they are still in default.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

With Lowell, I would tend to be a bit more proactive... Just leaving it may end up getting a CCJ by default if you dont realise.

But also andy has a point. IT couldnt harm to send a non compliance letter, see what they come back with. Just remind them you have given them extra time to respond and they havent.

I would never advocate chasing a CCA request once submitted...the creditors know the law and its responsibilities...serves no purpose!!!!

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread