20yrs with Vodafone what an idiot!! WRT135-CAG

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3707 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Vodafone/communication????

Not in the same sentence!!

They appear to be ignoring me regarding a complaint

I have with them over faulty HTC Desire C purchased from them.

Long story - short!

- Phone been in for repair 3 times each time coming straight back with a different fault, although was told after 1st repair I had been issued a "Brand new" handset.

- As all repairs unsuccessful and heading for a 4th requested replacement or refund, but as phone now over 1yr basically told to get stuffed. Pity they seem to have forgotten they issued me a "New" one…………..but hey ho still get stuffed!

- No-one in 2 stores I visited could give me Complaints address and referred me to website.

- So referred myself to website and wrote to store and Customer services and again hey ho I have been ignored.

- What silly billies, I did include the Ombudsman in my complaint and I know the sales of goods act and all that is on my side and if my next stop is the small claims court so be it!

I started with Vodafone 20yrs ago with a Sony mars bar??

and have always gloated how good the network is especially when friends have been climbing mountains

and hanging from trees, looks like I shall now be joining them!!

you'll need the ref number from the return email to lee

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks Lee, will look forward to hearing from you.

Maybe coincidence but just heard from Vodafone who offered me a second hand phone, prior to going to Ombudsman stage.

Sadly I didn't buy a second hand phone so am not prepared to accept that.

In the meantime thank you Conniff, more than happy to send a few emails.

Diddlysquat

So;

Monday - Receive £15 "Goodwill" credit in post, no covering letter. Kayla Vodafone/Ombudsman team calls to offer second hand phone which I decline. She says £15 is for network issues?

Tuesday - Having emailed all the above hear from James who confirms that as I have declined their resolution we await the Ombudsman. Same day Lee calls to confirm this.

Thursday - Receive a reply to my letter sent to Customer services 02nd JAN to say sorry for everything, my account has been credited £15 and I need to visit the point of purchase to get a new handset!!

After all this time you would of thought she had at least read my letter properly.

This is only what I have been trying to do since NOVEMBER!!

Its quite simple in Nov I had a phone that worked - it had issues - but it worked. After 3 unsuccessful attempts to repair it thanks to Vodafone I now have a phone that doesn't. I have been in store on the phone and written 4 letters since new year.

Only this week have I had any response from Vodafone, seemingly thanks to this site and clearly they are not equipped to deal with any kind of issues and require the help of the Ombudsman.

Diddlysquat