style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3721 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Are you sure you have the correct address, for SARs it is best to use addresses without box numbers and send by recorded/signed for post.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

YB are notorious for not replying to sar's. I wouldn't worry if it went to the wrong place as they're quite capable of sending it on.

Did you send the payment and has it been cashed?

If so, report them to the ico.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Mostly definitely sent to right place and no the cheques haven't been cashed this is an ongoing battle with them with regards to a mis sold money fund product . We didn't send it recored delivery when we sent it and had assumed that the solicitor may have done,the ombudsman has requested the info from them and he hasn't received it either . We have done another request and that is going recorded delivery to be honest I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them I have learnt so much through this experience and believe me you may think that you read all the t&c's but they actually mean nothing even in law . They talk about about money lenders being immoral in my book banks are higher on the list . Rant over. :-x

Complain to the ICO too. They may well follow it up although it still takes time.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.