Car Craft complaint

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3681 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Firstly 98% isn't a100%.

Secondly how many people complaining online make up their total sales annually? 2%? 5% at a push?

FIRSTLY .. no 98% isnt 100% .. which is why i said 98% ...

SECONDLY ... what has sales got to do with my complaint ...

I guess you like carcraft and like the fact they screw majority of their customers over? You love the fact that they miss sell finance, sell faulty goods. want nothing to do with a customer once they have got their commission? You think all of that is acceptable?

Never used car craft and likely never will. I get my cars from an uncle who is a mechanic so i know all the cars I buy are sound.

Re read what you have written.

You said all cars they sell are faulty, which would need to be 100% of cars sold right? You said only 98% of people you read about agreed with you! which means 2% were happy. Of those 98% of people you read about that probably makes up about 2% of heir sales, which would mean over 98% of their customers are likely to be happy with their service. Ergo your statement that all cars sold by them are faulty cannot possibly be true. Understand now?

Never used car craft and likely never will. I get my cars from an uncle who is a mechanic so i know all the cars I buy are sound.

Re read what you have written.

You said all cars they sell are faulty, which would need to be 100% of cars sold right? You said only 98% of people you read about agreed with you! which means 2% were happy. Of those 98% of people you read about that probably makes up about 2% of heir sales, which would mean over 98% of their customers are likely to be happy with their service. Ergo your statement that all cars sold by them are faulty cannot possibly be true. Understand now?

Well if you are going to be so pedantic, then re check your spelling.

Each case is treated as an individual and is dealt with based on the many different factors at play. We will always try our best to help a customer wherever we can but unfortunately, there will always be cases where a mutual resolution cannot be reached.

I was not letting you this time.

You caused to much hurt for me throughout the nearly two years of having cars from yourself.

Why would I come to some 'mutual resolution' with you?

Your customer service is diabolical.

You sell faulty cars,

you miss sell finance,

you miss sell warranty.

Its pretty sickening that you allow all of this to happen and sit back and let hundreds of customers make complaints like myself.

Luckily, I was making my stance with my claim and I have not got what I want.

Tayne,

Just how big a chip have you got on your shoulder? you have resolved your issus with carcraft, you have had a refund and you are by your own admission "now laughing. I picked up my brand new 2014 plate citroen ds3" so all resolved, good bye!

It is easier to enter a rich man than for a camel to pass a needle

Tayne,

Just how big a chip have you got on your shoulder? you have resolved your issus with carcraft, you have had a refund and you are by your own admission "now laughing. I picked up my brand new 2014 plate citroen ds3" so all resolved, good bye!

Oh believe me its very very big if you dont like it.. then dont comment.. simple

Tayne,

plus.. many people need to know exactly what to expect from this company

So you've NOT got what you want? Make your mind up.

Luckily, I was making my stance with my claim and I have not got what I want.

I'm typing on my ipad, so the odd error drops in as it's not the same as typing on a keyboard. Sorry about that. My point still stands, you are wrong.

I'm typing on my ipad, so the odd error drops in as it's not the same as typing on a keyboard. Sorry about that. My point still stands, you are wrong.

oh yeah very wrong.. Majority of cars are sold faulty...

any better ...

I tell you what... When you have dealt with the company and been through the crap I have for the past few 22 Months... Then come back at me and tell me i'm wrong... Until then, just take the advice and stay away from them.

I tell you what... When you have dealt with the company and been through the crap I have for the past few 22 Months... Then come back at me and tell me i'm wrong... Until then, just take the advice and stay away from them.

And with that this thread is now closed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3681 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks