style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3718 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I was looking at my credit report today, I've had an account with Welcome for donkeys that was being paid off gradually £100.00 per month.

Anyway been doing that for a couple of years while I try to get my PPI claim upheld so thought I would have a look to see what was outstanding.

Its completely vanished from my credit report, its not one of my active accounts, its not a closed/historical account, etc etc (I use the noodle one by the way) when previously it always was. I have closed accounts which are even earlier but still show.

Any ideas? If its not on there with a load of defaults what does that do to my credit score, I'm guessing its around somewhere?

Thanks,

Steve

Sorry didn't sink in that it was Welcome Finance

Someone has just reminded me that all Welcome defaults have been removed from credit files.

It may now appear under the name of MKLLP.

It is still unclear exactly why this has been done though.

Edited by ims21

Oh right okay, I've not got any other defaults, Welcome was my only one, well the last one left.

I have a wife that is very good with finances so she sorts paying the bills on time.

I'll keep an eye out for MKLLP