BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• Hello and welcome to CAG.   Here's a link to ACAS that should answer your contract questions. If you look around their site, you should find information about some of your other questions.   https://www.acas.org.uk/employment-contracts   I expect people will be along later with more answers.   Best, HB
    • I have added their poc in your above post for clarity.   you need to address para 3.    bump point 3 forward down 1 number and add in:   3. Paragraph 3 is denied as I am unaware of any legal assignment or Notice of Assignment allegedly served in yyyy by either the claimant or the original creditor .    if mcol is still flaky ….   MCOL is only one way of responding to a claim.  . If you are having problems logging in, or would prefer not to use MCOL,  you can fax, email or post your response to the Court instead.  If you send your response by e mail  please send it to ccbcaq@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk and ensure you quote “Claim defence response” and quote the claim number in the subject field.  . neither by email nor MCOL do you need to inc I confirm that the above facts and statements are true to the best of my knowledge and recollection.
    • you should have done the pictures weeks ago not leave it till 1 min before you need to file a defence. you've been here +6yrs and have numerous court threads and numerous private parking ticket threads  but somehow always seem to screw up one way or anther..   if you look on google earth street view you can see the cameras and the entrance/exit layout which matches the photos from that link I gave you and your upload which I've now redacted properly now .   POC   1.Claim for monies outstanding from the Defendant in relation to a parking charge (reference 00000000) issued on 10/10/2019.   2.The signage clearly displayed throughout KFC (Walkden Manchester) states that this is private land, managed by ParkingEye Ltd, and that it is subject to terms and conditions, including a max stay period, by which those who park agree to be bound (the contract).    3.ParkingEye’s ANPR system captured vehicle 000000 entering and leaving the site on 07/10/2019, and overstaying the max stay period.   4.Pursuant to Sch 4 of the Protection of Freedom Act 2012, notice has been given to the Parking Charge payable upon breach.   5.As no response was received, an alternative service address was obtained and further correspondence issued (CPR 6.9(3)).   defence:   1. i am the registered keeper of the car Reg No. xxxxxx mentioned in the claimants claim.   2. the defendant denies that any monies are due to the claimant because there was no breach of contract to create a cause for action.   3. The claimants Accredited Trade Association, the BPA has a MINIMUM grace period of 10 minutes to allow the necessary consideration of the offer of conditions to park and other actions before any contractual condition can be applied.   4.The defendant denies exceeding any free parking time in addition to said grace period as neither the land owner who may have employed the claimant to manage parking with a current paid for contract covering the date of the overstay nor the claimant have any legal authority to vary any free parking period granted by the relevant council upon issuing the original planning consent for the entire walkden retail park.    needs firming up people...   you can file by email if MCOL is playing up still though from research today 99'9% of all PPC claimforms are being postponed for many months by all courts now,      
    • OK, excellent, please take pix both of KFC signs and also the signs in the surrounding car park, as I reckon that KFC has unilaterally tied to change the permitted parking time in their bit of the whole car park.   Also park in the main car park, not KFC, as I've read reports of invoices being issued for motorists who have parked in the KPC bit even if it's closed at the moment!!!   Could you reply to what I asked in post 57 please?  If you don't reply, it's difficult to give appropriate advice.        
    • I’ll get a picture of the signs tomorrow and see where I get ringing the council about the planning. Also how long do I have to get the defence in? I know you said I will have leeway but I can’t have that much.    Thanks  Andrew 
  • Our picks

Sign in to follow this  
rdm2006

User Guide & Contacts Link

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4901 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

This User Guide is Now Out Of Date

Click Here For The New Version

Click Here For Bank Contact Addresses etc

MANY THANKS

RDM2006 (AKA Givitus Allback)

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4901 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you