lloyds bank OD/ lowells claim form - CCJ arrived***Claim Discontinued***

whipsey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3481 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I have moved your thread to the legal forum in view of the receipt of court papers.

What is the debt please? Can you give some history?

What is the date of issue on the claim form as you have strict time limits to adhere to.

Can you type up the Particulars of Claim as they appear on the court form please.

The legal guys will be along to help as soon as they are available.

claim form has arrived this morning

particulars are:

THIS CLAIM IS FOR 1724.49 THE AMOUNT

DUE UNDER AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE ORIGINAL

CREDITOR AND THE DEFENDANT TO PROVIDE

FINANCE AND / OR GOODS.

THIS DEBT WAS ASIGNED TO / PURCHASED BY

Lowell Portfolio I Ltd

ON 24/06/2013 AND NOTICE SERVED

PURSUANT TO THE LAW OF PROPERTY ACT 1925

PARTICULARS

Re : Lloyds

A/C No xxxxxxxxx

AND THE CLAIMANT CLAIMS 1724.49

THE CLAIMANT ALSO CLAIMS INTEREST PURSUANT

TO S69 COUNTY COURT ACT 1984 FROM 24/06/2013

TO DATE AT 8% PER ANNUM AMOUNTING TO

Can you tell us a little history of the overdraft whipsey.....date commenced...disputes....penalty charges.....documentation you have retained.....

Do you still have any dealings with LLoyds and this current account?

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

it was an account i held for approx 16 yrs pretty sure its closed now when they started charging me etc i stopped using the account as i physically couldnt afford to kep paying them the thing is i never actually agreed to an agreed overdraft it just appeared one day so i made use of it i did begin to start paying some of the money back on it but noticed after three years my default kept moving forward so kind of stopped making payments

By stating " my default kept moving forward " do you mean on your credit reference files?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

And when did you last credit this account?

OK so its not statute barred...at the time the first default was recorded to your CRA,file do you ever recall receiving one of these :-

The Demand/Termination Notice (Notice served under Sections 76(1) and 98(1) of the CCA1974 ?

You should send this today to the Claimant (if the Solicitor named is Brian Carter) if he is not acting then send it to the solicitor named on the claim .

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387483-LEGAL-CPR-31.14-Request-when-Claim-is-being-made-for-a-Current-Account

Regards

Andy

to be honest i cant really remember if i received one or not as im not even sure when it originally went into default it is Bryan Carter that is the solicitor acting for them

how do i make an aknowledgment to the claim online as im pretty stressed out with everything at the minute and not really thinking straight.

i really appreciate your help with this

To use the on line facility you must first register to use the service:-

https://www.gov.uk/government-gateway once registered you will be allocated a username...the password is already on your summons.

And once you have acknowledged and sent your CPR 31.14 request...I would also advocate a DSAR request (data subject access request) the fee is £10 and the template can be found in the library. (Green tab top of this page underneath (Banks &Credit)

Regards

Andy

Is the claim stamped Northampton CCBC ?

Half way down the page (right hand side) a box entitled Important Note....is your password blank?

You have 33 days in total ( 5 deemed served so 28 remaining if you are defending) you have 19 days to acknowledge.