cassava enterprises absolute [problem] artists!

lphillips25
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3676 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am in the same boat as many others,

i had a foxy account from around 2009 and in 2011

i opened a wink account, i had no idea they were the same company and

after a while i closed the wink account and told the CM it was because i was trying to save money,

she told me all of your other accounts with us will be closed.

..great i thought as this was the only one,

my foxy account remained open and i have regularly deposited and even updated my details,

i have never withdrawn though as i have never won anything substantial until this week when i won £300

i withdrew and yesterday i received this email

Dear Leanne,

This is Danyelle from the Security Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd. Cassava Enterprises manages security services for ‘Foxy Bingo’.

I am contacting you with regards to your ‘Foxy Bingo’ account with the username [edited].

Kindly note that your documents have been received.

However, during a routine review it has been brought to our attention that our records indicate that you had previously requested

to be excluded from a website that operated by Cassava Enterprises Ltd.

Kindly note that once as such a request has been made,

all related accounts on gaming sites licensed and regulated to offer online gaming services

under the laws of Gibraltar through Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) must also be disabled.

in accordance of our Responsible Gaming Policy,

your new account has also been closed.

As such, you are respectfully asked to refrain from registering further accounts

with sites owned and/or operated by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd.

Any new accounts registered shall be immediately closed upon detection

and any successful deposits or accumulated winnings shall not be paid.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you well for the future.

Kind Regards,

Danyelle

Security Department

Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd.

it wasnt a new account it was an old account i have for a very long time,

they have let me deposit hundreds over the years

and no one ever said to me they were linked with any accounts on other sites!

I wont take this laying down..

.has anyone successfully received a deposit after getting this email?

Edited by honeybee13

Hello and welcome to CAG.

You've probably seen that we have other threads here about Cassava, there seem to be a few unhappy people. Hopefully they will see your thread and comment.

I've taken the precaution of editing your account name to keep this anonymous for you. We don't need that in order to advise you. :)

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

thankyou so much, i am just flabbergasted, i had never thought of looking at reviews as never had an issue before, the sad thing is i only deposited £10 and the £300 i won was going to help out just after Christmas, i had to chuckle i just checked my bank account and they have happily taken the £10 i depsoted lol xx

Do these people not have a presence in the UK at all?

Are you able to do a chargeback through your bank/credit card for all the monies you have paid to these people as they have allowed you to operate an account whereby you could never have benefitted? Surely taking money this way is misrepresentation at the very least?

Unfortunately I doubt if havinastella's link is of much use as Cassava Enterprises is not registered in the UK. A search of the Gambling Commission's web site reveals no trace of them.

Complaining to the Gibraltar Gaming Commission where they are registered is probably the way to go - but I doubt if you will get any satisfaction here except to add your voice to the numerous complaints that they get already about this outfit. With any luck they may revoke their licence due to all the bad publicity or possibly not renew it.

I have looked a bit deeper in FoxyBingo ( Cassava/Partypoker/etc) and have emailed The GC to ask why/how a company that has it's biggest customer base in the UK can flout UK laws. I am awaiting a response, but I cannot believe they are unaccountable.

• 3 weeks later...

May I suggest that all those having problems with any bingo site that they write a review on Which Bingo Alll sites are listed and you can write a review be it a good or a bad experience.

There are other similar stories concerning this group.

I have previously used Which Bingo to check on sites and I was glad I did.

Good luck

I have looked a bit deeper in FoxyBingo ( Cassava/Partypoker/etc) and have emailed The GC to ask why/how a company that has it's biggest customer base in the UK can flout UK laws. I am awaiting a response, but I cannot believe they are unaccountable.

It will be interesting to see what reply (if any) that you get. If these people are not regulated here why are they allowed to advertise in the national media (TV etc.) and allowed to promote and continue to do business in the UK?

• 1 month later...

aburobert, you have said same as me I got onto the Uk Gambling Commision and asked why can these sites in Gibralter not be licensed in the UK but allowed to advertise on UK television, promote how wonderful they are, but they dont want to pay what people have won fair and square, the said they are looking into this, but I guess nothing will be done...... I wont give up my fight though, I won fair and square what I won !!!!