Pen vs Lloyds TSB **TOTALLY & UTTERLY WON!**

Pen
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5859 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

..and I was made a grandparent today for the first time so couldn't be on line either ! :D

Don't they have Wi-Fi in Hospitals ?

Come on .... get your priorities right !! :D

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

Ha ha, Andrew a grand daddy lucky sod!! Els fancy passing me up for a game of footy oh well better then cricket!! and PM lovely to hear from you. I see your thread is still growing strong. It must be one of the biggest on site, next to mine that is :) I am glad all my old favorites are still around even if it's not tonight! :D

:x if i have been off any help to you please click my scales

cases won

28th July Single Claim for bank charges against LTSB, £6,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement

18th July Joint Claime against LTSB £7,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement.

• 1 month later...

What a masive thread. I just read it all in 1 sitting. However, there didn't seem to be a definitive answer on getting statements over 6 years old. What about that records department that refused to release records to anyone?

Oh, and well done Pen!

hey hey hey Pen... How's it going??

Good to see o/h is still fighting on too. Any luck yet?

Things with me are good... other than being really busy all of the time. Tuesday is a quiet day for me, so I thought I's pop over to CAG and do some catching up and moaning about the banks... Anyway, I hope you are feeling okay and are enjoying the onset of the spring time.

Max x

Moodle