HBOS CCA Request - Reconstituted Copy s78 Compliant??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3714 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ouch DX that was aimed at me. I was only trying to offer some help and options

As you know I personally would stop payments but as coniff rightly pointed out if they do finally comply those payments become due.

BTW DJ I can see your name and addresses on the attachments you posted , only for a moment but long enough to know which part of Yorkshire you are from

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fletch,

Aren't Halifax now owned by BOS i.e HBOS? Could I simply not send a DSAR to BOS to cover all Lloyds Loan and Card, BOS loan and HBOS credit card?

Brig

The markers on the two idem accounts have been AR since March 2009 and changed to OK in May 2013. I have a post in the MBNA sections for these accounts if you have any comments. It would seem that all the information is getting lost due to the length of the thread, hence I will try to keep them all separate.

Or indeed to Lloyds direct. So long as you include the words all data by all parts of the organisation.

The only question I would have and I do not know the answer, do all LTSB group parts have the same DPA registration?

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

A SAR can be sent requiring data from all accounts which you have with a "banking group" e.g. HBOS, RBS/NatWest request goes to the Data Controller at the Group HO. I've found this works somewhat better than going to individual companies within a group.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: