Schedule of inhibition

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3700 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hope you can help,

I was served with a schedule of inhibition after l was given a time to pay order with RBS.

The debt was in my name, however l am now married. We have a joint mortgage.(which l had before my debt)

We are now looking to sell our house and buy a new one but will need to borrow another 20K, which we can afford. In fact my husband could afford it himself, without considering my income. We have lots of equity in our house.

So, l am wondering, will his credit rating be ruined because of me? Is there a high chance we wont be allowed more money, even though he could afford it by himself. Could he take out a new mortgage in just his name?

In hope,

HH

H welcome to CAG.

It would be best to check Experian or Equifax (use 30 day free trial) or Call Credits Noddle which is free but not always up to date.

The personal debt should not affect your husbands actual credit profile but the files may show an address link to you.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

It will show you at financially linked

Has the inhibition order now fulfilled and when?

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

I have been told that if l didn't receive a Debt Advice and Information package then the inhibition is invalid. I have downloaded it from online and l swear l have never seen it, how can l prove this or is there no point in going down that route?

What do you mean fulfilled? Sorry for my ignorance! I have yet to pay it as l have not yet sold my house. I have also been told that when l pay back my debt, l have to apply for the inhibition to be lifted and pay interest and fees! My debt is approx. £15K. Does anyone know what my likely fees will amount to? God, it is so stressful.

Thanks for your help.

When l was given my schedule of inhibition l wasn't actually at home and the officer put it through my door. This was in Oct 2010 in Scotland. CAB have told me that the inhibition is not valid if l didn't receive a Debt Advice and Information Pack, which l didn't.

How can l proof this?

Any help would be so grateful as l am about to put my home on the market and am so stressed about what is going to happen and the legal fees.:!:

Can anyone please advice. In October 2010 (Scotland) l was given a schedule of inhibition, which was put through my door by an officer as l wasn't at home. There was no DAIP. I have never had one of these, CAB have told me that the inhibition is invalid if this is the case. How can l prove it to be so?

CAB have also told me that when l sell my home (which l am planning soon) and my debt is taken from me, they will also take interest and fees. my debt is approx. 15K. What might the fees add up to? Does it take long for the inhibition to be lifted and my property fee to sell?

God, it is so stressful, any help would be great.

Hi helen_h,

I have merged your three threads on this subject, best sticking to one, please continue to post here regarding this issue.

Thanks,

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert