River Island Card - CL Finance CCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2609 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

CCA to OC who returned £1 p.o. as now administered by CL finance.

Also made a CCA request to CL Finance prior to this on 24.01.14 (free proof of posing obtained) No CCA r'cd from them.

Letter r'cd this morning saying they [CL] have now assigned this to Hoist Portfolio Holding and that future correspondence should be directed to them.

I am going to send a letter to HPH just stating that

since their clients are in default of my formal CCA RequestwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACH5BAEAAAIALAAAAAASAAoAAAg2AAUIHEiwoMGDCAUGWBiAIMOGDiMKgKhwIMSHGC9WbEjR4sSPIDM+rEiSZMeOExk6VJmwpcCAADs= their letter is an unlawful demand for payment.

Do I need to say anything else and is it worth copying the letter to CL too?

Thanks.

Showing on Cr Report as:

Credit Card from C L Finance, and as AP since Jan 2010 - stopped paying last month due to unemployment.

Time scale for a CCA request is 12 + 2 WORKING Days so don't count weekends.

Not having the CCA to hand is Not unlawful they can continue to ask for payment and report to credit reference agencies, court enforcement cannot take place.

There is no longer any 'criminal' offence here.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Time scale for a CCA request is 12 + 2 WORKING Days so don't count weekends.

There is no longer any 'criminal' offence here.

between their [apparent] agreement to assign and them informing me of assignment there is a big gap, in which they would have been in receipt of my CCA request. so I just ask this new DCA for a copy then? or not bother replying at all? are the old DCA meant to pass this on to the new DCA - my brain hurts. thanks.

just checked my balance and the difference between my last CL statement on 13.01.14 and the new balance quoted by HPH is £1 [less]. looks like they might have cashed my postal order, don't see how else these could be different as no other payments have been made. I stated very clearly in the letter that the £1 was for CCA Request only.

Some DCAs will apply the fee to the account then reverse it when the CCA is supplied.

Assignment notification to the debtor is often months or sometimes years from the date of sale.

Send the account in dispute letter from the CAG library.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

To CL point out also that the Statutory Fee is not a payment to the account and they either that supply the CCA or return the fee.

To CL point out also that the Statutory Fee is not a payment to the account and they either that supply the CCA or return the fee.

thanks, there's so many companies named on one letter [CL FINANCE, THE LEWIS GROUP, HOIST PORTFOLIO HOLDING, ROBINSON WAY LIMITED, EX GE CAPITAL] that it causes confusion as to who to contact. I'm gradually searching the net and adding these co's and info/issues about them into my favourites

All the same group of wasters suzi! All intended to intimidate you they are not bailiffs and have no authority other than to press for payment.

All the same group of wasters suzi! All intended to intimidate you they are not bailiffs and have no authority other than to press for payment.

thanks BRIGADIER2JCS I am g-r-a-d-u-a-l-l-y getting more confident after all the help I've received on CAG

thanks BRIGADIER2JCS I am g-r-a-d-u-a-l-l-y getting more confident after all the help I've received on CAG[/QUOT

You are most welcome, you can be sure of the all the help you need here.

• 2 weeks later...

letter r'cd from CL Finance who have said that my postal order was cashed during the transitional period (to HOIST PORTFOLIO HOLDING/ROBINSON WAY LIMITED) and that Robinson Way will process my request (for a CCA) and contact me regarding this.

Please see attached letter from Robinson Way, statement & subsequent notice of arrears from Hoist. Well, that's all as clear as mud, methinks deliberately - maybe they're hoping that i'll phone them, I don't think so! Or maybe I'm just being thick - been trying to work out these amounts. I have checked the account numbers and they all appear to tally.

Besides the fact that I did make my last 2 payments end of November & end of December of £5.00 each time to CL - before they informed me my account had been reassigned and before I was unemployed. Well, CL and Hoist can sort that one out. And my 'contractual' payments were £5.00, but appear to be shown as £5.47 & £5.72 in the 'Arrears' notice - which is also stating in 'Default sums and interest' paragraph that I will 'not incur any default sums or interest in relation to missed . . payments'? The £1 payment showing is a CCA request/postal order (already dealt with in posts above).

Suzi, was the CCA request complied with?

Hi

not so far - CL Finance wrote to say (after I complained to them about them cashing my P.O. and me not r'cving CCA) that Robinson Way will process my request and contact me regarding this