Howard Cohen And Co Court order

tjohanson
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3696 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Im hoping for some advise;

I received a dept demand from Howard Cohen And Co, i replied to their letters a number of times but received no replies. I tried calling the company on every phone number i could find for them but no one knew anything about the claim they were making against me. I received a small claims court claim asking for double what the original debt. The court this trial was to be held at was over 4 hours away from where i lived and it stated on the court papers that i could respond by letter, which i did. I stated it was imposible for me to travel the 9 hour round trip due to financial reasons and i felt the inflated fee request was not right. I also asked for the court intermediation, which i never got a reply to. The next thing i know i just received a court order for £955.00 demanding it be paid in 14 days. I do not have this kind of money! The initial debt letter was for £350.00. I called the court house and they told me to download some forms and gave me a web site address that doesnt work... What can i do?

Thank you for your time and help!

Hi and welcome to CAG

Your defence was rejected or not CPR complient..here is the form to vary to monthly payment. The fee is £40.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?406098-LEGAL-N245-Application-for-suspension-vary-an-order

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

No its to make application to convert the forthwith judgment to monthly payments...complete the N245 and Income & expenditure and make an offer of monthly payment....the debt remains at £955.00

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread