BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2310 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Guys/Gals

Had a final notice posted to me fromJBW last week with charges for an alleged PCN, amounting to nearly £600. I wrote to them for a full cost breakdown. They replied that the original was put through the door on a certain date, the strange thing is, my door was off the hinges due to a new door being fixed so i know they did not attend. The one charge I have been hit with over and over is for 15 telephone calls to my aleged answerphone on a landline number I used to have over 2 years ago. They state this was given to them by a service provider. I have checked the bailiff fee scales and no where can I see a scale for telephopne calls etc, can anyone advise on this.Thanks

Moved to Bailiff Forum

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can you post back with a list of the exact charges.