County Court Claim Form Statute Barred

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3680 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just one more quick one where it says

Do you dispute this claim because you have already paid

I take it I say no ? And the rest as above ?

Also where can I make a donation ?

Correct, you say no :)

Donations can be made using the red link at the very top of the screen - highlighted in red "Donate to CAG" or if you scroll down to the bottom of the screen - I think directly below the quick reply box you will see a grey banner with Green writing which can be used. Thank you in advance :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Correct, you say no :)

Donations can be made using the red link at the very top of the screen - highlighted in red "Donate to CAG" or if you scroll down to the bottom of the screen - I think directly below the quick reply box you will see a grey banner with Green writing which can be used. Thank you in advance :)

There claimant claims is say 785 and then the total amount is say 1399 with court and solicitors cost in . Which costs do I put in section 3 of the wording ?

Not too sure what you are doing supersport but you submit your Statute barred defence on line through MCOL...what costs are you referring to?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

There claimant claims is say 785 and then the total amount is say 1399 with court and solicitors cost in . Which costs do I put in section 3 of the wording ?

Hi SS

If you mean the total value of the claim incl costs and interest then yes enter the higher figure of £1399.00 in paragraph 3

'3 The Claimant's claim to be entitled to payment of £1399.00 or any other sum, or relief of any kind is denied.'

If I've misunderstood the question please let us know

• 1 month later...

Hi again

Right I have had a letter off the courts today telling me that I have a notice of allocation to the small claims track and that I need to complete a Small Claims Directions Questionnaire form N180 . What does any of This mean and what do I do from here ? I have to reply by the 8th of April . Can one of you kind people please help

You should telephone the court and ask for a copy.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thanks for that , would there be any reason they haven't included it

Could be they forgot,

Could be they ticked the box incorrectly

Could be they thought the other side had sent you a copy, which I believe they should have done :)

BCOBS

Right the form they sent me is a N180 which I have to return to the courts . So the claimant has objected to my defender or has filed a defence . Where does this leave me ? They obliviously think they have a case . I have a letter that they have sent to the court saying that . Our instructions are that the claimant wishes to proceed with the claim .

Can someone please advise what should be done ?!

You submit the N180 by the date stated...agree to mediation......but remember 2 words " statute " & " Barred " see how they mediate around that.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread