Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2002 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Far as I can see they are another company that charge you for a DMP use CAG and set one up for yourself it's free and you are in charge no one else.

dpick

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640

There is no need to pay anybody for a DMP,approach Stepchange they will help you,and show you what is required,you can then decide to use Stepchange or run the DMP yourself,Stepchange is FREE

FS

• 1 year later...

sorry to say I have been with 123 since 2012 as did not know about CAG and also had no idea how to go about doing a DMP myself as do have a over £50k in debt , yeah bad I know, I pay them £31 every 2 weeks, I just do not have the energy to do it my self and know that is no excuse but half the debts I have ( not all mine ) I have no paper work for, 123 have got me some PPI back but they took a big cut out of it!

I did ask some free dmp's for help but got turned down and these were only place that said yes

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019