style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3740 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all, firstly im new to this so please bear with me.

I received a Parking Charge Notice in Exeter from Premier Park.

I bought a valid ticket and it for one thing or another blew upside down.

I appealed the decision and it got rejected (from reading other posts this seems to be the norm).

One error i seem to have made is that i put my name and address on the letter and said it was my car. I didnt say i was the driver.

Do you have any advice. Should i appeal to POPLA or is this a waste of time. Do i ignore it? I have seen this mentioned a lot but these posts are a few years old. Does their advice still hold firm?

Hope all this makes sense

Edited by outsidecentre

You have the ticket, so they cant say anything. SInce its on private land, you should have gotten a POPLA code. If not, then the PPC cant do anything (not like they could anyway).

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

The BPA recently updated the guidance for PPC's

“the following practices may be considered as Code breaches and must not be continued:

• Asking the motorist to enter into additional correspondence to obtain a POPLA code

• Failing to include a correct and/or valid POPLA Code within the Rejection correspondence

• Issuing a POPLA Code with a date identifier which is significantly different from the date of rejection

• Appearing to indicate that the issue of a POPLA Code is conditional on driver details being supplied “

(shamelessly stolen from PPs site) :-D

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE