• Tweets

• I called the business centre that M&F were located at and they advised me to call BCWM, which I did.   A lady spoke to me and said she didn't have any information to hand so I'd have to email them my request. She asked me to provide as much info as possible including my full info so being vague might not be an option.   What do you think of me putting the following:   Dear XXX   It was lovely talking to you earlier. As discussed, my query is in relation to the following piece of land owned by M & F Finance (Ireland) Ltd, which I believe you manage:   Portwood Court, Great Portwood Street, Stockport, SK1 2ED (Title Number : MAN24187)   I have a possible impending legal matter that I'm investigating and therefore need to know who signed up Civil Enforcement Ltd (CEL) to manage the car park and whether CEL currently has legal permission to enter into contracts on your behalf.   Any information you can provide would be extremely appreciated.   Do you think this is okay? Should I just sign the email with my name but omit my address?
    • Hi there,   I just wanted to seek some advice as I've been sent a "Parking Charge Notice" for temporarily stopping outside the arrivals terminal at Southend Airport to pick up my disabled father, and now they want £60 off of me. I've appealed, which, as I expected, did nothing.  Should I just let the case go to court, as i feel I have a good defense. My Father is disabled due to the fact that he suffers from Peripheral Arterial Disease and Spinal Stenosis and can only walk short distances before his legs begin to seize up and turn to lead. This is why I had to temporarily stop for a short period outside the terminal. It was a cold, dark evening, pouring with rain, I didn't see any signs. My only concern was getting my Mother and Disabled Father out of the cold weather, into the car and off home.'   Any help appreciated, Thanks          
    • On the matter of the shed, I would move to have the lot replaced immediately. Inventory the contents of the shed, take photographs of their condition and then do what you can to deliver the contents of the shed to your parents. If you continue to keep their property – or at least property to which they are asserting title – on your land then this can only help them and be an encumbrance to you. Ideally you would instruct them to come along and collect it – but the easiest thing to do is simply to put it all into the back of the car or van or something and then to deliver it to your parents. Warn them that it is going to arrive and make sure it all arrives in good condition at a time when you know they are going to be in. Once it is taken to their property, photograph it again and inventory it again so that there are no queries later on. It will be a good idea if you have somebody with you to witness what goes on. If your parents have keys to anything else on your property such as the front door or a back garden door in order to access the shed, you should change those locks immediately and write your parents and tell them that the locks are now been changed, that their own keys will no longer fit and that they are not authorised to enter onto your property in any circumstances. However, I suggest that you deal with the contents of the shed first so that there are no suggestions that you are trying to hang on to some property which I suppose is of no interest to you  
    • People usually sell through estate agents near to where the property is located so try searching for 'estate agents near [postcode]' and go through the results to see if one jogs your memory. Likewise for solicitors.
  • Our picks

orlauk

8yrs old Creation Finance Credit Card debt , was Moorcroft, now got Clarity Chasing me.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1999 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

doubt it.

how old is this debt?

is it on your credit file?

tell us the story

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

two threads merged

have you sent these fleecers a CCA request yet?

rather than blindly keep paying DCA's.

dx

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

the debt itself is at least six years old. have been paying them regularly and sending in i and e information when requested. was with moorcroft for a year till they passed it onto clarity. i just dont understand why they have refunded it back into my account

get a CCA request off.

is this on your credit file?

dx

spreadsheets 

yes its on my credit file? whats a cca request

OK heres the advise given to you so far.

1) CCA request the people chasing the debt. ALSO keep a receipt and note of the postal order

2) Destroy your phone in a ritual of fire to prevent you talking to them or their agents over the phone (Or just keep all contact to writing only.)

3)I would also do a full subject access request to your original creditor. Make it a fully comprehensive request. You want everything XD I also advise sending a copy of your most recent council tax statement as additional proof of ID in order to reduce the "wriggle time" they may try to use. (EG requesting ID and other strange things to delay their compliance)

4) When you get a response from CCA request, use the following guide I post at the bottom (Dx's guide to godlyness in attaching files to your post) so people can give you feedback on how to proceed.

5) When you get a responce from your Subject Access request, repeat stage 4 if they are not complying.

6) When you get your bundle of stuff from the SAR look for anything that is missing and send a chaser letter

7) Examine the material. IS there any PPI or Overlimit, late payment charges? If so, begin the reclaiming process, interest in restitution may help to reduce/zero or even give money back depending on how old the charges are and how many of them.

Hope that helps.

Attaching Files

follow this:

**you can post up images/letters by this method immediately..you don't need 10 posts**

set your default scan page size to A4 less than 300DPI [150 will do]

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets - as a picture[jpg] file

don't forget you can use a mobile phone or a digital camera too!!

'

BUT......

ENSURE: remove all pers info inc. barcodes etc

but leave all monetary figures and dates.

{DO NOT USE A BIRO OR PEN OR USE SEE THRU TAPE OR LABELS]

DO IT IN MSPAINT.EXE or any photo editing program

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites ...

http://freejpgtopdf.com/

http://www.convert-jpg-to-pdf.net/

if you have multiple scans/pics

put them in a word doc FIRST and convert that to PDF

or http://www.freepdfconvert.com/

or

use http://www.pdfmerge.com

convert existing PC files to PDF [office has an installable print to PDF option]

it would be better to upload a multipage pdf if

you have many images too rather than many single pdfs

or if you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

or use word and save as pdf

try and logically name your file so people know what it is.

though DONT USE BANK NAMES or CAGicon in the title

i'e Default notice DDicon-mm-yyyy

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

YOU DONT have to put a link to the attachment in the msg box..just upload it ..job done

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

You were advised to send the CCA in January.

I think you also need to send the SAR request to the Original creditor.

CCA

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387435-CCA-Request-Consumer-Credit-Act-1974

SAR

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387306-Full-Subject-Access-Request

You may also have to SAR whomever you have been paying for the last few years, just to check they have been passing the payments on.

I would also suggest you stop payments at the earliest opportunity (once they are in default of your CCA request)

i will do that. but it still doesnt explain why they have refunded me this months payment

prob passed you on to another fleecer

as everyone else has had their share as you are just paying them

blindly assuming your should

a DCA is NOT A BAILIFF

they have

NO SUCH LEGAL POWERS

on a 9yrs old creation finance card i'd be getting an sar off to creation too.

prob find as already said by SS

90% of the debt is PPI and PENALTY charges

dx

spreadsheets 

i owe the money im not trying to get out of paying it. im just fed up of them passing it on when they aint gunna get any more out of me than i can afford

who says you owe it?

dx

spreadsheets 

i owe the money. they have charged me over 500 hundred pounds in interest and late default fees. i rang clarity today and asked them why they have reimbursed this months payment back into my bank account. apparently creation finance have recalled the account back to their own dept. im wondering if they going to take me court

i owe the money. they have charged me over 500 hundred pounds in interest and late default fees. i rang clarity today and asked them why they have reimbursed this months payment back into my bank account. apparently creation finance have recalled the account back to their own dept. im wondering if they going to take me court

Lets hope so :)