feel used yet again

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3735 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I have posted a previous post about an issue I had at work.

Due to a medical problem I have at the moment I have been told that my duties now need to people to do. Which is great for me in the respect of my injury.

The problem I have now is the company are putting me with the person who has verbally attacked me as in my last post. This man has also had the pleasure of calling me to tell me that I was not to work on my own. Which I knew nothing of the management decision until I got the call from this person.

I have been told if I do not work with the man that attacked me on the phone then I will be in a disciplinary hearing. Again this is a threat the company constantly say to me to shut me up.

The company know that I am stressed at the moment they have a doctor,s note to say that I am. Yet still putting me in this position.

If I was to ask the manager why he did not let me know I know that he will just push it under the carpet I never get a straight answer from him.

I am really annoyed that this has happened this way and that because I am the only female in the team.

I have been told because we are short staffed I have to work with him. I know no one can really help me here I suppose I am just having a bloody rant.

thanks for listening to my rant

Take care all

You did not appear to follow any advice you were given in the last thread.

So I am not sure what you are looking for?

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

I did follow the advice only for it to fall on death ears, when I am told do you want to keep your job, tends to make me listen and shut up.

Just ranting, did say no one can help

But thanks for the advice

I'm not a doctor. I have suffered work related stress. I'm just telling you what worked for me.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

Emmzzii's suggestion of CBT is probably because she feels it would help you to think differently and help you cope with matters.

A lot of us have negative thoughts or thinking errors , CBT helps? you to get over this, but I believe you have to have confidence in it to work.

Also I think it's very hard to get on the NHS.

Depends where you live. Worth asking. Pretty good service near me.

Would it perhaps be a good idea to have your threads merged so the whole story is in one thread ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Actually CBT is quite easy to get on the NHS; it is perceived as an effective and relatively inexpensive therapy. It just needs a referral from the GP. Many practices now have sessional counsellors providing the treatment on their premises. None of the 'talking therapies' are effective unless the client is engaged - you have to want to change and be prepared to work at it.

Sadly I know a professional therapist who tells me stories about how the service is being stretched.

The service has been contracted out so it is all about statistics. Some people are deemed not ill enough and some, those that are really in need of help are deemed too difficult to help because they won't tick the right boxes.

It is all scored so what they want to see is improvements at a certain rate.

In my part of the world it is quite difficult to get and you are more likely to get passed to MIND for 6 sessions which in my opinion only just start to open pandoras box.

CBT is seen as THE treatment by politicians .

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

exactly...........perhaps the people that don't have trouble accessing CBT are in what is termed a "post code lottery"

Sadly I know a professional therapist who tells me stories about how the service is being stretched.

The service has been contracted out so it is all about statistics. Some people are deemed not ill enough and some, those that are really in need of help are deemed too difficult to help because they won't tick the right boxes.

It is all scored so what they want to see is improvements at a certain rate.

In my part of the world it is quite difficult to get and you are more likely to get passed to MIND for 6 sessions which in my opinion only just start to open pandoras box.

CBT is seen as THE treatment by politicians .