Blemain problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3699 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1.I took on a loan of £40000 (£46000 including fees etc). My income and affordability document from Blemain showed I could afford £723 per month.

2.Blemain knew from the outset I would not regularly meet my payments of £1040 per month.

3. I took on a PPI for £3700 at the beginning of the loan, and cancelled it during the cooling off period. Blemain did not refund me.

4. Loan finished in December 2011. Wrote to Blemain in April 2012 asking for charge to be removed, they did not reply. Wrote several times they would not reply. Was informed by Cantor Law that they do not deal with the customer direct.

5. Instructed solicitors at a cost of £400 to get an answer as to why the charge was not removed.

6. One year and ten months later from my original request they wrote to my solicitor informing them I owed £14000 in penalties and interest.

7. Wrote letter before action requesting my PPI be refunded.

8. Blemain have defended saying they did not provide the PPI, and it was in fact Norwich Union. I have substantial evidence to show they did provide the PPI.

9. Blemain have counterclaimed by way of set off £14000.

10. They applied to have my claim struck out as an abuse of process but they did not succeed.

11. The trial has been set for march. There is no question that I am going to win and look forward to it.

Marvin, keep up the fight, the penalties and interest charges levied by them are bogus and the court will not support them. WP3, won a gallant victory against them he is worth listening to

Hi Croydon,

You now have your own new thread to discuss your case., after posting on Marvin's thead here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?412048-impending-reposession-Blemain..&p=4450963&viewfull=1#post4450963

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 2 weeks later...

The case you mention is concerned with PPI primarily. Google search and you'll find useful summaries of the case.

In your case, I assume there's a large amount of penalty charges applied to the a/c. Have you listed these on a spreadsheet and quantified the claim.

Can you post your PoC and their defence in response. Hide personal data and post the docs as a single PDF.

This can then be moved to the Legal Issues forum for input.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

**you can post up images/letters by this method immediately..you don't need 10 posts**

set your default scan page size to A4 less than 300DPI [150 will do]

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets - as a picture[jpg] file

don't forget you can use a mobile phone or a digital camera too!!

'

BUT......

ENSURE: remove all pers info inc. barcodes etc

but leave all monetary figures and dates.

{DO NOT USE A BIRO OR PEN OR USE SEE THRU TAPE OR LABELS]

DO IT IN MSPAINT.EXE or any photo editing program

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites ...

http://freejpgtopdf.com/

if you have multiple scans/pics

put them in a word doc FIRST and convert that to PDF

or http://www.freepdfconvert.com/

or

use www.pdfmerge.com

convert existing PC files to PDF [office has an installable print to PDF option]

it would be better to upload a multipage pdf if

you have many images too rather than many single pdfs

or if you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

or use word and save as pdf

try and logically name your file so people know what it is.

though dont use full bank names or CAG in the title

i'e Default notice DD-mm-yyyy TSB

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

YOU DONT have to put a link to the attachment in the msg box..just upload it ..job done

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

How about this for a piece of nonsense. I have requested the court to look at the Blemain contract to assess under the unfair contract terms 1999. Blemain have said that clause 29.7 in the schedule regarding variable interest rates, but to the legal charge.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D